Favors

Photo Booth favors

I am planning on renting a photo booth for the reception for entertainment and use the photos as favors.  Does anyone know where we can find magnets that will fit photobooth strips?  They will print out at 2.13v6 or 2.13x7.25.  I want to give them something to put the photos in, but not a plastic frame

Re: Photo Booth favors

• edited December 2011
    Are you looking for like, strips of magnets that you can cut to fit to the back of each photo? I would check Target. Have you tried googling?
  • Enchanted616Enchanted616 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    They sell small magnets that fit on business cards at office supply stores.  You wouldn't need it to cover the whole back, just maybe cut them into strips and have them put one on the top and one on the bottom.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Finished BC and not preventing since June 2010.
    Actively trying for baby #1 since July 2011.
    SA completed 5/29/2012. No sperm found.
    11/12: Dx: Congenital Bilateral Absense of the Vas Deferens.
    Genetic Testing needed as this is a mutation of Cystic Fibrosis.
    IVF #1 with ICSI planned for 2013.
    PAIF/SAIF welcome!
  • edited December 2011
    If you google... you can find plastic sleeves that are magnetic that the strip slides right into. I looked before I decided to change my photo booth to 4x6 pictures, so they're there.
  • Beachy730Beachy730 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We did the plastic frames.  I just googled them by the different sizes.  I ended up finding them on eBay for $.75 a frame compared to the $2 our photo booth company wanted to charge us.

Just google and search and you will find something.  I agree with PPs though who said you could just cut small strips.
    imageBabyFruit Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    I LOVE this idea, by the way!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards