Pennsylvania-Philadelphia

Review: Ramone's Flowers

For the bouquets, bouts, and corsages, my FI and I decided to go with Ramone's in Wilmington, DE.  They were the only florist that we met with because as soon as we met with them, we just cancelled the rest of our florist meetings =)  Dorothy and Darlene were awesome to work with. I live in Northern, VA so most of our communication (other than the initial meeting) was done by phone or e-mail.  They were always quick to respond to my emails, changes to the order, etc.  I was able to update the invoice up to one month before the wedding.  Their prices were also VERY reasonable. I told them what my budget was they came in way below what anyone else quoted me by phone or e-mail.  In all, I ordered:

1 Bride's Bouquet
1 Toss Bouquet
7 BM bouquets
13 Bouts
3 Corsages
Delivery of my DIY centerpieces to the Reception
Delivery of my actual order to the hotel
Total Cost came in under $800.  I didn't wanna spend more than $1k so I was really happy with that.  They came on time to deliver them.

Here's what really matters.... pictures! =) 

The bm bouquets were pretty simple.  Hydrangeas and spray roses. 

My two MOHs with their bouquets. 

I don't have an upclose pics of my bouquet but it's basically like the bm ones but bigger and instead of spray roses, it had garden roses and vandella roses. You can somewhat see my mom's corsage in this pic too

My FI's bout.  We wanted it to just be simple and not overwhelming.  I also surprised him and asked Ramone's to add mini pinecones to represent his father who passed away because he loved collecting pinecones.  Made me wanna tear up a little when I saw it.

Re: Review: Ramone's Flowers

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards