Ohio-Toledo

I need a barn!

Ok toledoans, I know this is a very strange request for our neck of the woods, but I'm looking for an old barn to get married in! I'm getting married in November and want a very rustic type setting. (wood beams, ect.)  I have looked into a few places, but nothing is panning out! So, short of knocking on people's door and asking to use their barn for a day, I'm out of ideas! Can you help??

Re: I need a barn!

• edited December 2011
    Have you checked out Ole Zim's out near Fremont?

http://www.olezims.com/
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Love one another and you will be happy. It's as simple and as difficult as that. --Michael Leunig-- Planning Bio
  • edited December 2011
    I don't know of any barns, sorry.  But we are date twins!
  • nyreknyrek member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I tried to get the old barn that is on Flower Hospital's property, but they wouldn't rent it out for a private event.  I used to work there years ago and they had Christmas events there...so I knew it would have been perfect. :(

In liu of a barn...have you checked out Wildwood's Ward Pavillion?  Only seats 150 but has a very rustic barn-like feel to it while still being modern and nice.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Daisypath Vacation tickers
  • Shmegan00Shmegan00 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks for all your help everyone! ....the search continues. I'll let you know how it goes!
  • edited December 2011

There is a barn they hold events in in Gibsonburg.  It's about 30 minutes south east of Toledo.  It's located at White Star Park.  You could call Sandusky County Parks Dept. for more information. 

• edited December 2011
    Here's some more info on White Star:

Barn - $150 Sandusky County residents, $175 non-residents, 25 tables, 150-200 people, electricity.

FOR MORE INFORMATION CALL THE PARK DISTRICT

(419)334-4495 OR 1-888-200-5577

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards