Wedding Photography and Videography Forum
Options

Wedding Photographer

I am getting married in August of next year. I am having a really hard time finding a photographer that meets my needs! I want to spend between 2,000 and 3,000 dollars. I don't just want the disc of pictures included in this price, I would like a photobook or some kind of extras included! Please help me!!

Re: Wedding Photographer

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Glena Photography is who I am useing and they have photo albums and discs in their packages for less than this and it's all high quality reason, I know is my cousin used them last year for her wedding.
  • Options

Hi There,

$2000 - $ 3000 for a photographer??? 

I have a great idea for you that you cant even imazine. And you dont need to spend a hell of money for that.

Look When you hire a  photographer (he's great though) can’t be everywhere at all times. Right? He is only one or two. Your guests take many great candid shots that will never reach you. Do you want to preserve all the memories of the big & expensive day?

Wedding Snap collects all the photos your guests take with their iPhones & Androids directly from their phones. See it here www.wedding-snap.com You can see the photos instantly in an online album which you can share or print. 

No more scouting around your Facebook friends to see if they got any pictures of your wedding. No more begging your guests for several months to send you the photos. 

Drop me a line for more info darrien@wedding-snap.com

Darrien Lamberto,

www.wedding-snap.com

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards