Arkansas
Options

Photographers in/around Hot Springs?

I have been looking for a great Wedding/Engagement Photographer in and around the Hot Spings Area. So far I am having no luck what so ever. The ones I have tried to get in contact with, to set up appoinments or consults, have given no response. I am looking to have the same photographer for both our engagement photos and our wedding picutres. Any reccomendations would be appreciated.

Re: Photographers in/around Hot Springs?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Hi there!
     elimurray photography is a great photographer. He is based out of Little Rock  and he does travel. He has done several of my friends' weddings and the pictures are just beautiful! I would recommend him to anyone. He is reasonably priced too! You can check him out at elimurray.com His blog has his current work. Facebook also has his current work. Good luck and Congrats!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Hi Mrs. Rayburn!

First, congratulations on your upcoming wedding. It's such an exciting event and I know you want to make it memorable. A great photographer can make all the difference.

I am a professional photographer based out of Fayetteville who would love to capture your wedding day. You can visit my website at http://www.szillesphotography.com/blog. I am currently running a special that involves no session fee. All you would pay for is prints and/or albums and my travel expenses (mileage and a hotel room).

I understand that choosing the right photographer is a very big deal. I promise I'll be with you every step of the way. Feel free to contact me using the website or any of the methods below.

Thank you!

Stephanie Zilles
    479-586-1514
    sdzilles@gmail.com
  • Options
    jlk67jlk67 member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011

The photographer for my wedding was Kari Nichols.  I really liked her a lot.

www.karinicholsphotography.com

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Did you try Mary Buffington?  We were going to use her before we decided to elope in Costa Rica!  She has a web site - very sophisticated style.  Her prices were very reasonable too for what we wanted.  Hopefully she wasn't one of your non responses.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards