Illinois-Chicago

Brunch Bridal shower

I am searching for a place near the Western burbs to host a brunch type bridal shower. Any suggestions?

Re: Brunch Bridal shower

• edited December 2011

Mine was in the private room at Mon Ami Gabi  at Oakbrook Mall, it was really nice, and very yummy!

• edited December 2011

Mon Ami Gabi does have a great brunch!

There is also The ClubHouse in Oak Brook, and Ruffled Feathers in Lemont for brunch.

• edited December 2011
    Hi, I posted a response to something like this just the other week. I am throwing my bff a lucheon bridal shower this summer. I booked with Blackfinn in Naperville, they have a really cute private room and patio on the 3rd floor. I also looked at La Sorella di Francesca next door to Blackfinn and Emmett's in Downers Grove (they were my second pick) and Ballydoyle in Downers Grove. I also looked at Seven Bridges and Suparossa in Woodridge. By looked at I mean I actually made appointments and went there in person. All of them were really nice places around $20 pp for a buffet or plated lunch. Also, if my bff wanted a tea party, there is a really cute Tea Room in Naperville called Jefferson Hill Tea Room, they do alot of bridal and baby showers. Good Luck.
    My Planning Website Tied The Knot on 12-4-10! Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards