Minnesota-Minneapolis and St. Paul
Options

Stylist for highlights in Mpls?

I'm planning on getting my hair highlighted, but I want to find a new stylist (Not happy with my current one's prices & styles anymore).  I'd prefer someone in/close to NE Mpls; any suggestions of people you like?
241 Invited image 117 Attending image 104 Declined image 20 Don't know what RSVP meansimage

Re: Stylist for highlights in Mpls?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    My stylist is not in NE Mpls - she is in Brooklyn Park but I have been going to her for 6 years and love her!  She rents a chair at Sonja's Full Service Salon but you can call her directly to schedule an appt.  Megan - 612-298-1553
  • Options
    tpender13tpender13 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Miyagi is in that area, I think. I considered going there after meeting the owner at a mutual friend's wedding awhile back because it sounded like a great place, but it's not a convenient location for me.

http://dojoforbeauty.com/

• Options
    nordkenordke member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I've been going to my stylist, Shawn (a woman), for over 13 years. She actually set up FI and I :) She's currently at Uptown Hair District, so not quite NE Mpls, but not too far either. Not quite sure what her prices are since I get a discount, but I believe they're typical to salon prices. She's young, trendy, etc. I've always been happy leaving the salon. 612-355-5250.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Idk of any in NE Mpls, but I like Will at Olive Salon in Loring Park.  He did mine for a long time and is phenomenal.  The salon itself rocks.
  • Options
    aabrahams7aabrahams7 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_minnesota-minneapolis-st-paul_stylist-highlights-mpls?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:81Discussion:b1589c8c-2aa6-41f4-8418-0d47e7aa41e4Post:5a4c47c2-8112-483d-9e11-ab7dba382323">Re: Stylist for highlights in Mpls?</a>:
    [QUOTE]My stylist is not in NE Mpls - she is in Brooklyn Park but I have been going to her for 6 years and love her!  She rents a chair at Sonja's Full Service Salon but you can call her directly to schedule an appt.  Megan - 612-298-1553
    Posted by kari_lynn222[/QUOTE]

I second Megan! She is amazing!!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks for all the suggestions!!
    241 Invited image 117 Attending image 104 Declined image 20 Don't know what RSVP meansimage
  • Options
    pcslindsers06pcslindsers06 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Joe (a guy) from Denny Kemp! I combined Minneapolis and St. Paul for a new stylist after mine raised her prices too high and I finally found him after much searching. He's amazing!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards