Pennsylvania-Pittsburgh
Options

AW, I'm married

Our wedding was last Saturday at Armstrong Farms, Westminster Preserve. I couldn't be happier with how everything turned out. Here is a link to my friends pics. Pro pics are supposed to be up by Wednesday this week, which surprises me because that's so fast.

http://s1201.photobucket.com/albums/bb344/YIOughta/Wedding/
20130105_202820-1_zps07580b43 Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Re: AW, I'm married

• Options
    cgyvhucgyvhu member
    Combo Breaker First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Congrats! Looks like you guys had a blast.  Love the tub with cans in it ... thats a pretty awesome idea.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Congrats! You looked beautiful!!
    RT + JB
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    The only item I will not compromise on...my bouquet of all purple tulips wrapped in a swatch from my Mom's wedding dress.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    CONGRATS!  Looks like you had a perfect day!  And I'm a sucker for those paper lanterns.. great touch!
  • Options
    Y I OughtaY I Oughta member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks ladies, I was so happy the weather held out for us all day with no rain. It was awful hot tho.
    20130105_202820-1_zps07580b43 Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Hey, was wondering how the wedding went :)  Yinz all looked beautiful and looked like such a nice day and a fun time :)  I'll be looking forward to your vender reviews! Congrats to you both!
    There are millions of people in the world, but in the end, it all comes down to one.... Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards