Ohio-Northeast

American Commodore Tux

Has anyone used American Commodore for their tux rentals? What did you think of the service? Of the tuxes themselves?

Thanks in advance!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: American Commodore Tux

• BKJD0713BKJD0713 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

My friend was going to go with them for her wedding and when she and I went to check stuff out, it was horrible customer service.

Her husband ended up going with Men's Warehouse and they loved it.  Told me and my fiance we should go there first.

• Lilika FlowerLilika Flower member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    It probably depends on which one you go to. I used to work at the one inside the North Olmsted mall and I like to think we did a good job ;) 

The warehouse is in Mayfield which is nice because any issues can be fixed that day. One thing we did often when new employees, I mean, I would mess up we would swindle the driver into making a home delivery of the corrected order. 

My opinion is go to the mayfield store. they have the warehouse in the back so, god forbid, if anything is wrong (size color, etc.) they can just go into to warehouse and grab another one. That store normally has the best customer service ratings too, probably because they are a few floors from the owners office.

Good luck?
  • JKohioJKohio member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    DH considered them when tux-hunting, but he didn't care for their styles. At the time, they were more trendy than he wanted. Instead, we used Men's Wearhouse, where he found some classic tux styles he actually liked. The customer service was great, too. Our groomsmen were from all over the US: Boston, LA, Toledo, etc. and it all worked out very smoothly.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • GinaFabulousGinaFabulous member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I agree with the comments on Men's Wearhouse -- we are using the one in Fairlawn, and they had amazing customer service... not to mention some sexy Calvin Klein tuxes!  :)  It was pretty affordable, too, from what the guys are telling me. 
  • edited December 2011
    what about tuxedo junction? has anyone ever used them? they are having a special if you register your wedding by the 31st of january the groomsmen get their tuxes %50 off and the groom's tux is free!! we are thinking of stopping in to see what they have to offer.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

Our wedding date is November 11th, 2011

244 invited 98 accepted! 12 can't make it 134 haven't responded yet
    RSVP Date October 25th, 2011

• JoeyOzJoeyOz member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We used American Commodore out of Summit Mall and had a really good experience.  My H liked the fact that his groomsmen could pick them up either in Akron or Canton so it was convenient. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards