Pennsylvania-Pittsburgh

Pittsburgh Bachelorette Ideas

Hi! I am helping plan my friends Bachelorette party for this coming May. Any ideas? We are from Johnstown so we are going to be staying the weekend. Both the Pens and the Pirates play away that week :/. Any bar ideas, party bus reccommendations, and other fun stuff to do during the day is greatly appriciated! The weekend is May 11th if anyone knows if anything good going on that I may have missed

Re: Pittsburgh Bachelorette Ideas

• We went to Barroom, SaddleRidge, Beach Club in Station Square and it was sooo perfect! If you call ahead you don't have to pay a cover and it's 3 bars in 1. They're all connected and all have a different vibe. It's so awesome. If you want a hotel, you can stay at the Sheraton in Station Square. It's a bit on the pricey side, but it is right down the street from these bars.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_pennsylvania-pittsburgh_pittsburgh-bachelorette-ideas?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:116Discussion:41994ae2-d8a9-4f16-964a-f9f0a9433680Post:564cc01b-6de9-448d-bd04-37d9184ffbd3">Pittsburgh Bachelorette Ideas</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hi! I am helping plan my friends Bachelorette party for this coming May. Any ideas? We are from Johnstown so we are going to be staying the weekend. Both the Pens and the Pirates play away that week :/. Any bar ideas, party bus reccommendations, and other fun stuff to do during the day is greatly appriciated! The weekend is May 11th if anyone knows if anything good going on that I may have missed
    Posted by jenaenae17[/QUOTE]

Whim to dance, melting pot to eat/drink, there's the piano bar at the waterfront, basement of erotica is male strippers if she'd want that? Lol
    During the day - mattress factory, Andy Warhol, zoo, Phipps ?
  • I'm a HUGE fan of McFadden's on the North Shore. If you call ahead, you can get the Bride to drink free and everyone in your party will drink half off (usually for a two hour time period, 10-12 is standard but they're flexible and love to work with you)! There are multiple hotels and other bars on the North Shore as well.
  • Thanks everyone! Any during the day ideas?
  • Heinz History Center, Phipps , walk around the Strip District , South Side on East Carson there are some cute boutiques ( Figleaf, Highway Robbery, and Jupe). Also Lawrenceville is a cool neighborhood.
    happy planning xoxo Follow Me on Pinterest
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards