Wedding Etiquette Forum
Options

ARGH!! Uninvited guests...

Hot off the gossip rounds... One distant relative just told a closer relative (who told me) that her daughter and other distant relatives are planning on bringing their non invited children to our wedding. And because relative A knows that relative B and her husband can't come, Relative A thinks she can just add her 3 kids in B's place. OH HELL NO.

So I just had to email this relative and tell her, with no beating around the bush, her children are not invited (they're all over 18), and if the other relative needs help finding a babysitter for her young kids I'd help her do that. Otherwise, I'm sorry if they have to decline coming to the wedding. Whew. I hate this crap

Now I'm waiting for the fallout....

Re: ARGH!! Uninvited guests...

• Options
    Yeah, Duds is right. I hope that it everything works out okay.
    The Bee Hive Est. June 30, 2007
    "So I sing a song of love, Julia"

BFAR:We Defined Our Own Success!

• Options
    I agree with Duds too. Hope everything is drama free for you!
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_argh-uninvited-guests-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:9Discussion:82dc4450-6907-450d-adca-d0c4e28ae825Post:51c0d81d-177f-435a-8d88-71661dfba911">Re: ARGH!! Uninvited guests...</a>:
    [QUOTE]I agree with Duds too. Hope everything is drama free for you!
    Posted by Ghoti[/QUOTE]

ditto

hey, Ghoti!  Where have you been recently?

or maybe I just missed you
  • Options
    Hey oot!!! I've been busy!  My youngest turned 2, and there was easter, and then we got a bunny :D, and the weather's been amazing so we've been outside a ton. Oh, and I'm working on my final portfolio for my photography classes so I've had 2 shoots this week to edit. And I've been working on some DIY projects too, since I've only 57 days left, woohoo!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards