Texas-Austin
Options

Hair and mak-up

That is what I need: Advice on someone good and at a good price to do my hair and make-up (no airbrush). 

Any help would be great!
Thanks.

Re: Hair and mak-up

• Options
    kiarrai77kiarrai77 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hehe I can't spell make -up!
  • Options
    edited December 2011

You should look into Angela with LucieMarie. I decided to go with her because there were so many good recommendations about her on these boards. She did my hair/make up for my bridal portraits and I loved it! I got airbrushed but she does regular make-up as well. She has a website - luciemarie.com

• Options
    edited December 2011
    It depends on if you want to go to a salon or want someone to travel to you. I don't have any personal recommendations yet (I am using Sarah Stopper with Showstopper Makeup) but on this board I've seen the following recommended (you can just do a search for previous posts too): Rae Cosmetics, Jeni Hoover, milk + honey salon, Orbit Salon, Frenchy's, Jose Luis, Keep Austin Gorgeous, Mandy Morrison, Rhea McCarter, Adrienne Pitkin, LucieMarie, Haute Facade, Modern Muse Makeup Artistry...
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I just did engagement pics and used my hairstylist Jean with Wild Orchid salon on 3rd and they have a really good makeup person there too.  I would recommend them if you were going to go to a salon.
  • Options
    MnMShawMnMShaw member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Tracy McCaskill   tracymakeup@gmail.com

She has a website to but I don't remember it.  She's who did mine and she came to me on my day.
    Blog
    TTC #1 since February 2011
    BFP #1 1/14/12 EDD 9/24/12 m/c at 8w4d on 2/20/12
    March 2012- Dx with PCOS, started metformin
    July 2012- SA completely normal
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards