Not Engaged Yet
Options

Weds Accountability

B: Egg white omelette with onions, tomatoes, 1 slice of cheddar; 1 slice of whole wheat toast with butter; (293)
S: Banana (90)
L: Lean Cuisine Baked Chicken (240)
S: Apple with 1T peanut butter (172)
D: Progresso Reduced Sodium Chicken Noodle Soup; Roll with I Can't Believe It's Not Butter Spray; (370)

Total: 1165

Re: Weds Accountability

• Options
    Your breakfast sounds awesome.  I should get on that :)

I also read this as "weds accountability" like about weddings, not about wednesday.

Wedding on the brain, party of one.
    I guess, to tell you the truth, I've never had much of a desire to grow facial hair. I think I've managed to play quarterback just fine without a mustache. - Peyton
  • Options
    B- hot chocolate, oatmeal with raisins
    L- leftover chinese food, vegetable fried rice
    S- apple
    D- rosemary roasted carrots and potatoes and veggie nuggets
    S- chex mix

E- two hours of tap dancing at rehearsal tonight.

Anniversary

• Options
    buddysmom80buddysmom80 member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its Name Dropper
    edited February 2013
    Good morning ladies!  I got some unintentional weight lifting in last night, my poor cat was stuck under the couch and couldn't get out so I had to move furniture, then lift the couch and use a nine iron to nudge him out.  I think one of his legs fell asleep because he was walking around crazy for a little bit, but all is well now!

B-lo carb monster (1) vanilla yogurt with almonds (4) choc banana muffin (3)
    S-Cashews (4) banana (0)
    L-1/2 serving mexican casserole (7) clementines (0)
    S-almonds (5) apple (0)
    D-cheesy rotel chicken casserole (11) white peach margarita (1)

E-yeah, no.

Wedding Countdown Ticker

image 59 Invited
    image 36 Yes
    image 2 No
    image 21 Unknown
  • Options
    B: Greek Yogurt, Grapefruit
    S: Lemon Plum
    L: 2 corn tortilla wraps with mayo, turkey, and provolone
    S: Carrots
    D: Unsure.  

E: TM Workout of Death - Legs, Butt, Ankles, Lower Abs.
    I french with my man
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    B:  egg + egg white with 1 TBSP fresh salsa; 1 pc. toast with 1/2 TBSP raspberry jam; 1 oz black forest ham with provolone (233)
    L:  ST ckn-zucchini patty with 1/4 c. ST pomodoro sauce and 1/2 oz shredded mozz; roasted green beans; 1/2 c. cantaloupe (425)
    S:  cara cara orange (70)
    post-E S:  pink lady apple with 1 TBSP PB (165)
    D:  CL Shrimp Tortilla Soup with 1 oz avocado, 1/3 c. shredded green cabbage; 1 c. seedless grapes (362)

consumed:  1254

E:  15 min cardio, 11 min FB kickboxing workout (approx. -156)

net:  1099

F:  16.6%
    C:  49.4%
    P:  34.0%
  • Options
    B: Chobani blueberry yogurt with granola - 260
    S: 2 clementines - 70
    L: Protein shake - 190 ricecakes with 2 tbsp peanut butter - 260
    S: Banana - 120
    D: Turkey sausage with mozerella and artichoke - 280, onions and peppers - 100, potatoes - 150

E: Zumba + 358 ~ MFP doesn't have zumba calculated but I calculated it to be around 400 calories for low impact aerobics..so I'll just keep it around there to be safe.

net: 1072
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    CASK85CASK85 member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited February 2013
    I ate a crap ton of (delicious) food yesterday for my birthday dinner. Soooo I'm going to be extra good the next 3 days to make up for it. 

B: 1 egg + 2 egg whites w/salsa, english muffin, butter, coffee (271 cal)
    S: 12 almonds, 3 prunes (153 cal)
    L: Turkey and cheddar on sandwich thin, carrots, grapes, clementine (365 cal)
    S: Chobani 0% Strawberry (140 cal)
    D: ETA: Turkey sloppy joes and steamed broccoli on the side (473 cal)

E: Chest, shoulders and triceps + ab ripper x (HRM: 570 burned) DH got me a new HRM for my bday, so I'm looking forward to calibrating it and using it asap - this measurement was with my cheapy one that I've been using. 

Eat: 1405
    Burn: 570
    Net: 835 cal (again, trying to net low today and the rest of the week to make up for yesterday - don't worry I'll eat if I feel like crap)

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_weds-accountability-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:136Discussion:27e2a212-1af0-4bf6-8302-fed9cb6da891Post:de6d9139-73c7-4144-807c-2e63874cf2ed">Re: Weds Accountability</a>:
    [QUOTE]I ate a crap ton of (delicious) food yesterday for my birthday dinner. Posted by cschiano[/QUOTE]

Happy belated birthday!

I need to join back in...I've been eating crap for two weeks and my dress isn't going to fit at this rate.

Breakfast: Egg white and veggies (150)
    Lunch: Black beans, rice and veggies (350)
    Dinner: Microwave meal of some variety (350)
    Snack: Protein shake (100) and popcorn (100)
    Snack Two: Fruits (150)

Exercise: Work out with trainer so no idea (200-300 loss?)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards