February 2013 Weddings

help choosing date

Hello all! I'm new to this board. So I'm having trouble deciding on a Feb 2013 date. I know I want it to be a Saturday but can't decide which one. We will be getting married at merrimans in maui....any suggestions? I know I don't want the date the week of valentines day...Hmmmm.

Re: help choosing date

• We picked the second because I wanted as close as I could get to a winter wedding! Plus I had to plan around Mardi Gras and the Superbowl. I think any Saturday would be nice except for the 16th if you dont want it the week of Valentine's day.

imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • Julyet06Julyet06 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited March 2012
    Welcome and Congratulations!!

If you want to be date twins with me pick the 23rd!! lol!! It's a Saturday and I like having a sort of fun/funky date 2/23/2013...and 23 is FI's favorite number (coincidence...or was it?? lol)  Although you don't want Valentine's Day...the 16th (also a Saturday) may work b/c most ppl get that Monday the 18th off for President's day, I don't know if you're trying to accomodate for guests as well...but airline/resort prices may be a bit higher b/c its a holiday.

Hope this helps!

I'm having a desination wedding too!!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Congrats and welcome to Feb13! :)
    Is there a number that is signifigant to either of you? Fi and I are marrying on the ninth because it'd be our anniversary and I always wanted a ninth wedding (my grandparents and parents married on a ninth and are still married 46 and 25 years later).

Wedding Countdown Ticker
    Feb13 Siggy Challenge
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards