Florida-North Florida
Options

Please Help - DJ Recommendations Needed!

Hey Brides!
I am in need of DJ recommendations!  My wedding will be at Palm Valley Gardens next July and I have everything in place except for this one thing.  Any and all recommendations are greatly appreciated!  Smile

Re: Please Help - DJ Recommendations Needed!

• Options
    mary1217mary1217 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    DJ Thundercat, we are using him for our March wedding, and came highly recommended from my soon to be stepsister.  He is very thorough and reasonbly priced.
  • Options
    edited December 2011

DJ David Taylor =) you can look him up on Facebook! he's an awesome DJ and soo much fun!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    We're using Jeffrey with D'land and are really exited about it. They have an awesome reputation and I wasn't too excited about our wedding planning but after meeting with him I was really excited and looking forward to it.
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Disc Jockeys to Go came highly recommended by our venue (they don't get kick backs by making rec's) and they were very affordable.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I used ABC DJs .. Bobby is AWESOME !!! I will tell you who NOT NOT NOT to use.. The Party Express DJ .. he was supposed to DJ for me but I had to fire him. He was very unprofessional. But I would def. reccomend Bobby from ABC DJ he is a sweetheart.. his whole family is !!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards