Ohio-Toledo

Photos

I just realized that I had not shared our wedding photos with you guys yet.  The only thing I'm mad about is there isn't a good one with Tim & I both looking at the right camera.  We are always looking at different ones!

http://consideringlilies.zenfolio.com/kelly-tim
Wedding Countdown Ticker Love one another and you will be happy. It's as simple and as difficult as that. --Michael Leunig-- Planning Bio

Re: Photos

• edited December 2011
    You have a lot of really pretty shots!  I would have a hard time deciding which ones needed to be framed and hung up!
    You looked beautiful!
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • literarymuseliterarymuse member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    1) Your pictures are GORGEOUS!!! It looked like your day was amazing. I totally teared up when I saw the pictures of your husband when he saw you for the first time. Talk about capturing the emotion of that moment. :-)

2) I can't believe how much your hair grew out since your engagement pictures!!! Did you have extensions or was that all your real hair??

3) I love that you had a very classy, elegant scarlet and grey wedding. So many weddings that use sports colors just look... I dunno, campy. Yours was lovely. :-)

How're you enjoying married life?
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks girls!

I did have extensions in :)

Married life is perfect.  I've left my job and have become a stay at home wifey.  I love taking care of our house and my hubby.  We lived together before marriage for quite awhile - but being married still makes it feel different.  I look at him everyday feeling so blessed he will be there forever.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Love one another and you will be happy. It's as simple and as difficult as that. --Michael Leunig-- Planning Bio
  • edited December 2011
    Love the pics.. and fireworks?? Did you plan that?? Awesome!!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards