Florida-Central Florida
Options

TTD

So I'm doing a TTD session with Tab on May 12! I'm pretty excited! 

Any ideas for locations? I don't think I want to go rolling around on a beach, even though her water shots are pretty awesome. I want to do something dramatic, maybe kinda edgy... any thoughts? TIA!

Re: TTD

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I don't really have any thoughts, but I think that is awesome! GL finding a location and I will let you know if I can think of anything. Dramatic, hmm... I will keep my eyes open.
  • Options
    Blonde407Blonde407 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    There are some good places downtown... like maybe the place where she did those engagement pictures with the graffiti wall... that would be kind of edgey.  I did mine with her and we just walked around downtown and then I ended up in a fountain in the middle of downtown lol.  I wanna do another one hehe.  You're gonna have an awesome time.
    **Blog Sale - UPDATED 04/03/2012**
    First weight loss goal - 40lbs... DONE! Second weight loss goal - 17lbs... LilySlim Weight loss tickers
  • Options
    Britt1406Britt1406 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    When you say edgy I think something daring... like sky diving or the giant swing or sling shot at Old Town, although I don't think that's really what you're going for, lol. Sorry, no other ideas right now, I'll try to think of some...
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    October 2012 Pumpkin Patch Babies click here for list.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    LOL Brit notsomuch - unless the plane is on fire, I see no reason to jump out!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I am absolutely no help here. I hardly know my way around Orlando!

Im just excited that you're doing them with Tab!  She's amazing!

(But, I do like Jess's idea of the graffiti wall! That would be fun!)
  • Options
    AileeneGAileeneG member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Where is that graffiti wall? IT sounds cool.
  • Options
    ericak926ericak926 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I third the graffiti wall. I think it is near Anderson.

Describe edgy. Do you want to be edgy or the location?
  • Options
    adarlingztaadarlingzta member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    You should go treking through the woods while bird watching =)

And actually, the skydiving idea sounds fantastic. It is SO fun!!!  There is the indoor place over on I-Drive, right? 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Erica, I'm not sure how to describe edgy. The graffiti wall could be good... I guess I was thinking really dramatic makeup, really sassy, like the wedding look/vibe times 10? Maybe a high-fashion kinda thing? So I dunno, maybe the 'edge' factor should be in the hair/makeup and not the location.

Amy, ROFL that would be pretty 'me'! And I could appreciate indoor skydiving, but none of this jumping out of a plane business!
  • Options
    Britt1406Britt1406 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_florida-central-florida_ttd?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:66Discussion:ce24d24b-c87c-446d-8958-9bb83f305420Post:42941b3e-df02-4971-9690-397083e2a528">Re: TTD</a>:
    [QUOTE]And actually, the skydiving idea sounds fantastic. It is SO fun!!!  There is the indoor place over on I-Drive, right? 
    Posted by adarlingzta[/QUOTE]

Yes there is, I think it's right by Wet n Wild. I've never gone, but I think it would be fun to do that one! I def am not one to jump out of a plane, but indoors seems much safer.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    October 2012 Pumpkin Patch Babies click here for list.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards