North Carolina

Good Morning!!

FI and I got lots of checks done this weekend. We took Monday off of work to get everything done. But I am way behind on reading posts on here, time to catch up!

- We paid off the florist.
-Meet with our vendor and paid what we owed him. Lovely. I didn't know they had a wedding manager that organizes everything for the wedding...wonderful!!  I needed one of those.
- Picked out and ordered our wedding bands!!!
- Went for my first dress fitting, and I've lost weight. WOOHOO! But I need to go back to Charlotte next weekend now for another fitting. blah. 
- Went to our cake tasting and ordered a cake! We went with strawberry chiffon and vanilla pound cake. There will be 4 tiers.

Hope everyone has a wonderful day!

Re: Good Morning!!

• pirategal03pirategal03 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Good morning.

Congrats on getting so much done.

FI and I went and picked up our bands last night and we love them, they came in a week earlier than Jared originally predicted.  My ring also had its 6 month cleaning and check-up and she let me look at the diamond through their magnifier, I'd never seen the code on the side of the stone before, so that was very cool. 

Found out also that our photographer wants to do something for me regarding my mom.  I'm not sure yet what she has in mind, but I've got to find my favorite photo of mom to send to her.  That's going to take some thought. 
  • edited December 2011
    Oh I was just reading Beth's post about her dog stepping on a copperhead... We stayed at my sister's house this past weekend. On Saturday night, we sat on her patio furniture having a few beers and hanging out.  Sunday around lunchtime, my brother in law sprayed all the furniture.  He found a huge black widow under one chair with lots of babies.  Plus a lot of males hanging around...(the males are black with a few white spots).  So scary!!  Its my understanding that she eventually eats the males, but that hadn't happened yet.  YUCK.

We had been sitting in those chairs for a couple of hours. When you get a chance check your patio, ok?
  • wlfpkbridewlfpkbride member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Whoa...spiders REALLY creep me out! 

Congrats on all the checks ladies!
  • edited December 2011
    Good morning!

I hate spiders.

I'm determined to finish my thesis today.

That's all, bye :)
  • wlfpkbridewlfpkbride member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Good luck finishing your thesis Jessica! I'm determined to finish our wedding album and get it ordered so we can save $30!
  • edited December 2011
    I'm a little late for the morning post, but I just wanted to congratulate all of you with wedding checks....so exciting!!!

Leigh Anne & Billy
    *October 2nd, 2010*
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Beth0882Beth0882 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm late to the party too, but I JUST got home from work...it was not a happy day.  Just wanted to say super scary about the spiders!!! I think spiders are way worse than snakes -- at least most of the times snakes are easier to see!   
  • edited December 2011
    Yea spiders are scary. But I was bit by a copperhead in highschool, about 3 weeks before I was going to be MOH in my sisters wedding.  My dad took me out to buy a rehearsal dinner dress.  Stepped out of the car, went to the back to get the dress and the snake struck.  We parked right next to wear it had been sun bathing on our driveway. 

I spent the night in the hospital but nothing too crazy.  One fang hit my big toe and the other hit my toe nail.  Haha, sounds like I have bad luck with snakes/spiders!! 

Just be careful
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards