Hawaii
Options

maui costco flowers

hi ladies...ive never been into a costco (weird i know) but for those of you who have been to the one in Maui...is it really possible for me to walk in and pick out some pink flowers for my bouquet? Its only me and the fiance so dont need anything super fancy

Re: maui costco flowers

• Options
    AKWinterBrideAKWinterBride member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yes, you definitely can!  Costco has great flower options, especially in Maui!
    Photobucket Photobucket Anniversary
  • Options
    carrieoz_76carrieoz_76 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    You can also order your flowers in advance through Costco, if you want a specific type of flower.  Maui Floral is their vendor, and if you place your order with them, you can then pick them up at Costco and get the wholesale price.  I've talked to them and they've been very responsive.  Here's their info - http://www.mauifloral.com/
  • Options
    akan66akan66 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    The costco on Maui definitely has some amazing flowers at great prices!  Two other suggestions might be to go to the Swap Meet that is held every tuesday and saturday from 8am-1pm.  They have tons and tons of different venders with tropical flowers that are very inexpensive.  The other is Safeway.  If you're looking for just 1 or 2 specific flowers to add something to your bouquet, they sell a large variety of flowers in 1 stem usually for $2-3.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    monnnstermonnnster member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I stalked the Swap Meet at the community college on a Saturday last March just to see what their flowers selection is like, but found very few flowers!  Lots of produce and souvenir type stuff, maybe March isn't the right time?  I've heard good things about Costco flowers!
  • Options
    embracejoyembracejoy member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Remember, you'll have to have a Costco membership card to be able to get inside..
    we got it right the second time around! ten.twenty.twenty-ten. Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards