Wisconsin

Good Salons on Green Bay's East Side

I grew up in Green Bay, moved away 5 years ago, and am getting married back home.  I never had a salon that I went to all the time.
 I'm just curious if any of you know of a nice salon that isnt horribly pricey (I know Chameleon/Indira is a little out of my range!) Thanks :)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Good Salons on Green Bay's East Side

• lwogslandlwogsland member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    those were the 2 salons i was going to originally recommend...did a little googling--found http://www.avenuebeautysalongb.com/
    I live on west side and normally go to an aveda salon over there..and know of a few affordable salons there but not on the east side. a friend of mine who works at a mastercuts is doing my hair for my wedding
  • KatieD212KatieD212 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks! I would love to go to Indira or Yikes or something, but I want to see what else I can find a little cheaper if I can!
  • ylleknnaylleknna member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I don't know if this is cheap, even a nice place or not, but my FI goes to the one on university avenue for haircuts. I don't know the name off hand, though.
    Photobucket
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    My Planning Bio
    image 331 Invited image 243 Attending image 90 Missing Out image 0 People MIA!!!
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    is it called A Do 4 U? My FI was in there once too, that is SUPER close to my parents house, so that is one I have been considering!
  • edited December 2011
    I have been getting my hair did by Shirley at the Studio on George in De Pere since I was 15 and I love her work. She has done my hair for all special occasions and is reasonably priced. She is so great that I asked her to come to my wedding in Sheboygan to do my hair there! There is also a girl there that I liked what I have seen her do, her name I think is Heidi. I hope that helps!
    edited December 2011
    That has to be it since he does not live too far from it. It looks like it would be a nice place, and it has to be reasonable as my FI goes there ; )
    Photobucket
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    My Planning Bio
    image 331 Invited image 243 Attending image 90 Missing Out image 0 People MIA!!!
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Kelly...where are you having your ceremony/reception at?
    edited December 2011
    It will not be in GB. I just went to college there and lived in GB for a year. It will be in Manitowoc, off of I-43. Twin Fountains. The ceremony will be at my hometown church.
    Photobucket
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    My Planning Bio
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards