Favors
Options

efavormart.com

Anyone ordered from them before?  Their prices are great but they don't let you order samples, which makes me nervous.  I'd like to hear others' experiences.
Planning Our Wedding - Updated 04/11/11
imageWedding Countdown Ticker
"If you can't think of something nice to say, don't say something nice" - Stephen Colbert

Re: efavormart.com

• Options
    fallbride1109fallbride1109 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I ordered silk rose petals but they were fine.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I ordered chair covers, chair sashes, table runners, chinese take out boxes and black ribbon for favors.

I had ordered a sample earlier in the winter (just a single of each item) and was glad I did because I changed my chair cover choice. The prices were great, shipping was great, except by living in Canada I had to pay extra customs fees at my door (happens all the time, not a big deal).

If you'd like to see what I ordered, just let me know, I can send you some pictures.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    mpatt2122mpatt2122 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I ordered table runners from there with no problem.

I also have a friend who placed a huge order there. She bought her table cloths, table runner, tulle, crystals, paper lanterns and a bunch of other small stuff. Her order came really quickly with no problems.
    Anniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I ordered a lot of items from them and had no problem at all and got my stuff within 5 days.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I ordered from them as well.  I got table runners, chair sashes, 40yrds of organza, and Silk fans.  All great prices.  All came shipped quickly.  I love them and have already used them to set up a mock table of how my reception tables will look.
    imageimageWedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards