New Hampshire
Options

Venues in Southern NH

Where would be a good place to have a wedding in the southern part of NH? Also that is not outrageously expensive. Having a small fall wedding. 

Re: Venues in Southern NH

• Options
    I got married at Brookstone Park in Derry, NH. I cannot say enough about how beautiful the grounds and ballroom are not to mention the unbelieveable service they provided on our wedding day!
  • Options
    I am also getting married at brookstone.  We love the venue.  Everything is updated and comes at a great price.  Added bonus that they are all great to work with!
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    July 2007 Photobucket
    october 2012 Photobucket
  • Options
    We got married at Pats Peak in Henniker. Not quite southern NH but a gorgeous location!
    Anniversary
  • Options
    have you looked at Shattuck Country Club? They are just over the NH border and at the foot of Mt. Monadnock with a very pretty arched ceiling ballroom and the food is great!
  • Options
    Check out Curtis Farm at www,curtisfarm.com.....we create one of a kind events 1 at a time.
  • Options
    Alpine Grove is where we're getting married. 
  • Options
    We're getting married at the Crowne Plaza Hotel in Nashua. In the fall you get the full ballroom for the half ballroom price. We had a lot of family traveling in so a hotel was a good choice for us. There are so many great venues in Southern NH though. 
  • Options
    Look at Zorvino's.  They're worth every penny! The grounds are beautiful and the event planners are wonderful to work with.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_new-hampshire_venues-in-southern-nh?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:101Discussion:f0081b1a-cf60-4ca7-8210-42f2a4dc9a92Post:0629b2f8-1fe8-46f4-a48f-e5aae9071929">Re: Venues in Southern NH</a>:
    [QUOTE]have you looked at Shattuck Country Club? They are just over the NH border and at the foot of Mt. Monadnock with a very pretty arched ceiling ballroom and the food is great!
    Posted by 25thann[/QUOTE]

<div>
    </div><div>I Looked at Shattuck. I did love the reception room, but where the ceremony would be held there was a HUGE and very ugly maintenence building for the golf course right next to it, it kind of took away from the atmosphere so we decided to go with Cobb Hill Estate. It is BEAUTIFUL with an amazing view of Monandnock. I would reccommend it to anyone!</div>
  • Options
    Im getting married in Oct 2013 at Steele Hill Resort in Sanbornton, NH (near Tilton, NH) ...its beautiful and affordable!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards