Colorado-Denver

Anyone have their florist yet?

Been looking around, but so far I haven't found any that I can work with.  Has any one used Tussie Mussie?
Visit The Nest! Visit The Nest!

Re: Anyone have their florist yet?

• edited December 2011
    I haven't heard of them.

A lot of girls on this board, including myself, will recommend Dawn.  She's wonderful!  http://www.hillside-consultants.com/
  • chelbell326chelbell326 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Never heard of Tussie Mussie.  Try Dawn with Hillside Consultants or Lauren with Its Quintessential...both of them are fantastic & are great with working within your budget!
    no identifiable siggy pictures anymore, thanks a lot stupid nest!
  • JessieR933JessieR933 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    ThanksTongue out
    Visit The Nest! Visit The Nest!
  • edited December 2011
    I am making my own flowers I will be buying from Samsclub or Costco.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    I also contracted Dawn from Hillside this weekend.  She is very intense (in a good way), but it is obvious she knows what she is doing and she is a good person to work with if you want to stick to a budget!
  • edited December 2011
    We are going through Plum Sage.  They are willing to work with your budget and have AMAZING visions and ideas for flowers.  
  • edited December 2011
    I too, am using Plum Sage.  They are great so far, and had no attitude when I dropped floral centerpieces d/t budget.  (we're doing candles in vases instead.)

• edited December 2011
    Sue Ashton Floral in golden is great
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    We are using Oakes Fields...Colleen was SUPER nice and put us at such ease. Also, her flowers are amazing. I thought I had kind of weird tastes, but after meeting with her I feel like I'm going to have great stuff.  My cake vendor also recommended  her.
    "All my life, I will carry you through. All my life, between each hour of the passing days, I will stay with you" - America
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards