Minnesota-Minneapolis and St. Paul
Options

Nazareth Chapel

Anyone been married at Nazareth Chapel at Northwestern College? What was your experience? Pros and cons?

Thanks in advance! :)

Re: Nazareth Chapel

• Options
    I've never been there but if I could afford it, I'd totally have my ceremony there! It's pricy but if you can afford it, go for it!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    March 2013 March siggy challenge - wedding preview
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Planning Bio
  • Options
    My cousin had her wedding there a few years ago.  It was pretty and there were tons of places on campus for photo ops.  The chapel sits very close to a lake, so that made for a nice background for some of the pics.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    My cousin got married there in June and it was beautiful!!! Lots of beautiful picture ops too. I was a guest though so I'm not sure about the pros/cons. I remember parking being a bit tight though.
    doggie Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I attended a wedding there a couple of years ago, in June. It was a warm summer day and the chapel was stifling hot.
    Other than that, it was a beautiful place.
  • Options
    It is gorgeous, but doesn't have air conditioning which could be uncomfortable if you're having a wedding during a month with higher temps.
    Halloween
  • Options
    We had our wedding there over Labor Day weekend this past year and loved it! Full review in my bio! Only thing I would point out (well besides what's already in my review) is that you can only do a 3:00pm Saturday wedding there if you don't want to have your reception in their ballroom (which doesn't allow drinking or dancing on campus) and the hours that you have in the space are really strict so that might something to consider if you want to have a lot of time on the campus or have a particular timeline. Other then that it was wonderful!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I went to college there and can attest to how gorgeous everything is! There were weddings there every single weekend. If you call the office they can send you a package with tons of info.

Like pp said, no drinking and dancing on campud. Also, it is a requirement that you have an ordained minister marry you, so if you are using a judge it woul not work.
    Photobucket
  • Options
    They now have dancing in their ballroom.. Even have a dance floor now....

My best friend is getting married there!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards