Michigan-Detroit
Options

AW - Personalized Hoodie

I just have to AW about my hoodie that I made today.  I am so proud of how it turned out as I am not a very crafty person.  Shoutout to Emily (efabian) for the inspiration and directions!  The picture isn't the best quality but you get the gist!

Re: AW - Personalized Hoodie

• Options
    jodyk23jodyk23 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Very nice!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Looks great!!!
    I made one for a friend last year & can't wait to make mine, they're so fun!! :)
    **Beth**
    Old Planning Bio
    FOR SALE!!

May 15, 2010
    image image
  • Options
    whrldtravlrwhrldtravlr member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Super cute!! You've got me inspired to make one now! :)
    imageimage
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Cute!  What font did you use?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    That is very cute!  I wish I had one but I'd have to buy stock in rhinestones to make one for me so I'm not doing it :)
  • Options
    emarston1emarston1 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_michigan-detroit_aw-personalized-hoodie?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:88Discussion:eceb9561-7efb-4b00-b458-1570280e80a8Post:ff0551ba-2ce1-41a3-8865-c3e178c42e2b">Re: AW - Personalized Hoodie</a>:
    [QUOTE]Cute!  What font did you use?
    Posted by abbeylynne06[/QUOTE]

Thanks everyone! 

It's called Feel Script.  I can't remember where I found it but if you want the font file, let me know.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_michigan-detroit_aw-personalized-hoodie?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:88Discussion:eceb9561-7efb-4b00-b458-1570280e80a8Post:45f33713-53ea-46c3-9921-db3d824ee66e">Re: AW - Personalized Hoodie</a>:
    [QUOTE]That is very cute!  I wish I had one but I'd have to buy stock in rhinestones to make one for me so I'm not doing it :)
    Posted by KarenLee77[/QUOTE]

I know the feeling! My fi's last name is 10 letters long!!! That's a lotta bling!
  • Options
    katiebird1981katiebird1981 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

Very cute!  Are you for hire??  Wink

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    leeshab1982leeshab1982 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    It looks great! 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Love this! Looks Great! How long ago was the post on how to make one? I want to make one now!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards