Florida-North Florida

beach budget wedding

Does anyone know all inclusive beach wedding packages in the Destin, FL area or close by? Everything thing I find totals up to at least 9,000. I am looking for something cheaper, for a small wedding around 20 and can't seem to find it, to me that is a lot for a small wedding on the beach. Open to all suggestions.Thanks!

Re: beach budget wedding

• sunshine0001sunshine0001 member
    First Comment
    edited February 2012
    Does anyone know all inclusive beach wedding packages in the Destin, FL area or close by? Everything thing I find totals up to at least 9,000. I am looking for something cheaper, for a small wedding around 20 and can't seem to find it, to me that is a lot for a small wedding on the beach. Open to all suggestions.Thanks!
  • coraleetbwedcoraleetbwed member
    First Comment
    edited February 2012
    You want to check the North Florida board.  You'd probably get better information there.
  • I'm getting married on the beach in Destin in October.  Getting married at Henderson Beach State Park and having a very small, laid back reception at same park under a rented pavillion(around 40 guests).  Cost for that $600(which $100 of that is refunded afterwards if no damages).  Using one of the beach wedding companies and getting a package with them that includes setting up the beach, officiant, ceremony, photographer, and them filing marriage license as well for less than $1500.  Gonna hire a caterer there to cater my small reception on the beach for $25 a person.  With everything total(including me and my fiance travel costs to fly to FL and stay 6 nights)....will hopefully stay under 8K.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards