Nevada-Las Vegas
Options

Caesars banquet halls

Has anyone used one of Caesar's banquet halls?  Do you have to have it catered by Caesar's Palace?  Can you do outside booze and food?  Do you know what they charge for decor?  I'm just having 25 people and I don't care if there is dancing, just want a nice dinner
IAmPregnant Ticker

Re: Caesars banquet halls

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm having mine at Bally's so same Harrah's group.  We looked at a few locations at Caesar's and due to union contracts they cannot allow outside food and drink.  I did find out that cakes can be brought in but the cake cutting fee is crazy!!!!

If you're having 25 people and aren't as concerned with dancing I'd say look into a restaraunt's private dining room.  I think I have every restaraunt in Vegas' menu (haha that was my favorite part!) if you are interested in any one place.

Are you set on having the reception at Caesar's?  Or are you open to other properties? 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    we are trying to have it at Caesar's just because we don't want to trek too far in the heat, but I know Ballys and Paris are just across the street...so we are open to that as well...I may look into those now that you mention it!  Did you find one that would allow outside food (i.e. cake) and booze?  I would really like to bring my own wine if possible.  Thanks for your input!
    IAmPregnant Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards