Christian Weddings

Re: Dear FI (DH) Friday

• fpaemp2011fpaemp2011 member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary First Answer Name Dropper
    edited December 2011
    Dear FI,

50 days until you're my DH.  Please pick a mother/son dance song.

Love,

Me
  • edited December 2011
    Dear FI,
    Sorry I keep whining about the guest list, but I really wanted the wedding to be semi-intimate and I'm afraid it won't be any more!
    imageAnniversary
  • edited December 2011
    Dear FI
    You graduate from your ministry school in 2 weeks. 

i REALLY wish that i could suprise you and show up to your graduation. i know i made it sounds like i didnt want to go.....but i do. 

i love you soo much!

Your Rib
  • fpaemp2011fpaemp2011 member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary First Answer Name Dropper
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_christian-weddings_dear-fi-dh-friday-5?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:464687ae-7bc1-4360-9aea-999e11f1e1adDiscussion:a2dfba4a-5375-47e7-92c6-5113c8d03c97Post:dd53a9c2-d47c-4fe5-a39a-683e15eaf3a5">Re: Dear FI (DH) Friday</a>:
    [QUOTE]Dear FI You graduate from your ministry school in 2 weeks.  i REALLY wish that i could suprise you and show up to your graduation. i know i made it sounds like i didnt want to go.....but i do.  i love you soo much! Your Rib
    Posted by amongthelilies25[/QUOTE]

AHHHH!!!  I'm so excited for you two. :)
  • edited December 2011
    thank you Emily!!! ahhh!!!! i am soooo stinking excited! 

i looked up plane tickets and they were well over $500! oh well...he knows i am proud of him and i am supporting him. i will see him soon!! cannot wait! he will be here in town on May 11 at 4:30 pm!!!
  • edited December 2011
    Dear FI,
    Thank you for coming to see me this weekend! I know you were busy with work for Easter! Your amazing and Im excited to marry you in 21 days!!!

p.s. please dont forget about your wedding to-do list! It's important :)
    Photobucket My perfect dress! Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • mrandmrsbristmrandmrsbrist member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    So...I realize it's Saturday, but I'm going to do this anyway.

Dear FI,
    Thanks for getting me sick! :P You made it okay/better when you offered to make me gluten free soup and bring me a humidifier. You're awesome. We're almost to the 100 day mark! It's coming up soo fast. And I can't wait.
    Love,
    Your FI
    Pregnancy Ticker
    2010: 41 books, 2011: 31 books, 2012: 100 books
  • edited December 2011
    I'm late too, but...

Dear FI,

I am so happy that we have been doing so much to remember Jesus' sacrifice this week! I loved Maundy Thursday dinner- thank you for being so supportive of my singing. Thank you also for holding my hand in the car after Good Friday service when I was crying- and for watching The Passion of the Christ with me. I can't wait to celebrate His resurrection tomorrow! I know I have been getting busier with all the wedding planning, but it's great to take some time out to remember why we are here- and I am so glad I have you by my side through everything. I love you!

Me
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards