California-Orange County

WEDDING CAKE IN SOUTHERN OC!

Hi Ladies - Anyone know of a good place to get wedding cakes in Southern OC? Our reception is in Laguna Niguel, so I would like to keep it close to there. Also - we are looking for a white cake that is SUPER SIMPLE. Just needs to taste good and one layer needs to be GLUTEN FREE!  We would love for a cheap price too!

Can anyone help????

Thanks!
Mandy

Re: WEDDING CAKE IN SOUTHERN OC!

• rr2010rr2010 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Check out Donna B's in Laguna Niguel and It's All About the Cake in Dana Point!
  • LAHwed2010LAHwed2010 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Cinderella Cakes in Costa Mesa is where we are getting ours and they are amazing!!!! They even won the Ultimate Cake Off on TLC. They have yummy flavors and beautiful designs!! I can't wait to get our cake, but in the mean time tasting was fun!
  • edited December 2011
    We are getting ours at It's All About The Cake. They are awesome!!!! :) Very very good
  • edited December 2011
    we are using black forest bakery in lake forest. they were delicious and darlene is extremely sweet and helpful!!
    Meagan and Travis
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    BFP 2/27/11 Missed M/C 4/2/11
    BFP 6/8/11 Delilah Rae born February 17, 2012
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    THanks GIrls! We are going to check those places out!
  • kasarinkasarin member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We got ours from French's Cupcakery. It's off of 17th Street in Costa Mesa. I don't know about Gluten free, but it was the least expensive out of all the bakeries that I checked. I thought it was delicious- my friend used them and I liked her cake, so I went with them too.
  • kyks17kyks17 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    we're getting ours from tomgirl bakery in huntington beach. it was the best tasting BY FAR of any of our tastings. highly recommend.
  • edited December 2011
    ditto on Its All about the cake.  they are awesome!
  • jjacobsrnjjacobsrn member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Donna B's had great tasting cakes, but they have been very slow to give estimate, etc.  I would call Cinderella for sure.  I have heard great things.
  • racquel409racquel409 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I must agree that Cinderella Cakes tastes delicious BUT Heidelberg Bakery is just as good and half the price! (Unfortunately, I can't remember where it is, not from the area. I do remember getting to it from I-5 or PCH going inland, sorry!)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards