Florida-Central Florida

Orlando Brides! Suggestions needed!

Have any of you attended a wedding at the Orlando Science Center? I am considering it as a possible ceremony and reception venue. The ceremony would take place outside by the lake, and the reception would be on the terrace. Need some suggestions based on experience or any advice in general. Thanks!!

Re: Orlando Brides! Suggestions needed!

• edited December 2011
    I have not been to one, but the pictures do look beautiful on thier website!  Its something different and out of the ordinary for a wedding, so it may be fun to do!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • bballknight04bballknight04 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I can say that from strictly a venue standpoint it would be awesome. I have taken my students there for field trips and thought it was a super cool place.

Good luck wih the planning :)
  • lineybeanlineybean member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I just signed my contract today! We are doing the cermony on the terrace, cocktail in dino digs ans then move everyone back out to the terrace for the reception. The lake side is beautiful, i just have a thing about bugs (it will be april)
  • edited December 2011
    Congrats! You have to share details with me! I'm going to look at the venue next week! Feel free to share any information, suggestions, likes, dislikes, and etc...
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards