July 2013 Weddings
Options

Happy Friday!

What's on everyone's schedule this weekend?

I've got a busy day ahead but I'm hoping that Fi and I can submit all our paperwoek ans such for pre-cana classes at our church.... I'm hoping my birth certificate will magically appear from the dust within my basement lol

Have a great weekend ladies!!
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Follow Me on Pinterest

Re: Happy Friday!

• Options
    filling out our paperwork for our officiant and hopefully hearing back from our caterer so we can hash out the details and have it finalized this week!

Besides that I am just excited to get up to FI apartment and enjoy being together! I live for the weekends!

Hope everyone has a fast friday and a great weekend!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    We need to sit down and look at our options for the ceremony and make some decisions. I love Presbyterian ceremonies, and all of our choices for vows, ring exchange, prayer, etc. are wonderful so it's going to be tough. 

I would LIKE to order our invites soon as well, but things are tight with Christmas so I probably have to wait until January/February. :( 
  • Options
    I'm working on my union candle and maybe forwarding my wedding coordinator information to get her in the loop. Nothing eles really to do WR.

I thinking about going to Zoo Lights here in Chicago, then attending the nutcraker on ice. Church. Take a bath, wash my hair, and do my nails. Pack for traveling to the FMIL's for the hoildays. I bunch of nothingness...
    Daisypath Wedding tickers LilySlim Fitness goals tickers
  • Options
    not sure what will be doing over weekend.  today tho my neighbor and i driving to fresno (bout 1.5 hrs away) to pick up a foster dog.  ROAD TRIP !!!!!

sat- clean and laundry and  buy xmas cards
    sun- work on xmas cards and  football  l!!!!!!!

over course of weekend work on weddng binders :) and go through wedding books from library photocopy stuff maybe able to use. 
  • Options
    I don't really know what we're doing this weekend. We've both been sick the last 2 weeks (first FI, now me), so I think we're going to work on recuperating and getting the house back in order (it's a disaster!). In between that, we need to get a ton of Christmas stuff done since we're busy all of next weekend and have to give about 1/2 of our presents on Sunday.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

Life is good today.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.weddingchannel.com/main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_july-2013-weddings_happy-friday-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:a322ad2c-25cd-4d52-b123-096e1e4ecda5Discussion:7720dfbd-40f0-4c72-b859-c8807786e255Post:120c09fa-a15c-48bd-8e97-576040481343">Re: Happy Friday!</a>:
    [QUOTE]I'm working on my union candle and maybe forwarding my wedding coordinator information to get her in the loop. Nothing eles really to do WR. I thinking about going to Zoo Lights here in Chicago, then attending the nutcraker on ice. Church. Take a bath, wash my hair, and do my nails. Pack for traveling to the FMIL's for the hoildays. I bunch of nothingness...
    Posted by keyaira04[/QUOTE]

You heading to Brookfield Zoo? I love that zoo!! So great. St Louis has an amazing zoo as well, and its free!! We have to head over to see the light soon.

Wedding Countdown Ticker

151 invitedimage [ Invited]
     78 attendingimage [ Said Yes!]
     73 declinedimage [ Are Party Poopers]
     0 unknownimage [ Can't Find the Mailbox]
    RSVP June 19

• Options
    Nothing wedding related. I have my work christmas party tomorrow night so I have to go shopping for an outfit for me and FI. We gotta look great!!!

We will be ordering our invites this month only because I have a coupon for 30% off that expires at the end of the month so I kinda have to order them now, lol.

Wedding Countdown Ticker

151 invitedimage [ Invited]
     78 attendingimage [ Said Yes!]
     73 declinedimage [ Are Party Poopers]
     0 unknownimage [ Can't Find the Mailbox]
    RSVP June 19

• Options
    We are trying to book our cocktail hour music. We are probably going to go with a harpist or string quartet. We have to figure out when we are going to be doing our Pre Cana classes as well but have to wait till FI gets his school schedule for next semester and see which day works best for him.

But, we finally sent out the first batch of our save the dates! 

522805_10151186959893168_80368830_n_zps80e4c057
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards