December 2012 Weddings

Tomorrow!! :-)

Our big day is finally here!!  We get married tomorrow afternoon and head off to our honeymoon tomorrow night!!  I cannot believe it!!

Today we are packing up our last minute bags and ceremony/reception decor and heading to the hotel (we are staying in a downtown hotel tonight).  Then we have to pick up my dress and veil, pick up some dry cleaning and run some basic wedding errands.  Tonight we are welcoming our out of town guests with a dinner and then a short night out to celebrate.  

Tomorrow morning I start hair and make up at 8am (going to starbucks first lol) and then my photographer arrives at 9am.  We need to be at our venue by 1030/11 for last minute arrangements and to run through the ceremony once with our wedding coordinator and officiate.  (we cannot do it tonight as our venue is in use tonight) Then our ceremony starts at noon, reception begins at 1245 (appetizers in-between) and our first dance will be around 2pm.  We are leaving for the airport at 3pm for our 515pm flight (wearing our uniforms so we can use the crew line to speed up security lol) and *should* be in Tampa with ALL our belongings by midnight.  

On Sunday we will have a leisurely breakfast, maybe workout beforehand...and then get dressed and head to our cruise ship!  We will check into our penthouse :-) and be setting sail from Tampa by 4pm!!  We get back on the 9th but since we are both off work until the 17th we might stay in Florida and enjoy Disney World and SeaWorld for a couple more days.  We shall see.....

Such an exciting week and weekend!!  Congrats and good luck to all the other December 1/2 brides and to the December 7/8/9 brides and 13/14/15 brides if we are not back yet!!!  I'll check in when we return from our honeymoon around the 14/15th!!  

Smile
Happily in love since 12-01-10 Happily married since 12-01-12

Re: Tomorrow!! :-)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards