Iowa-Des Moines
Options

Scarletgem

I hope you're still on here because I have a question for you :)

Who did you order your chairs from for the rose garden?? And when did you order them..can I wait until June when the RSVP's are due and still rent them for July or do they need to be rented sooner?  TIA Smile

Re: Scarletgem

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Heya!  I don't really log on often anymore, but a little bird gave me a head's up that you paged me.  :-)  We got the chairs from Des Moines Rental.  We just got their "bistro" style white plastic chairs, mostly because we thought they were the most comfortable. 

I think we made a reservation for the chairs about 3 months ahead of time, and just estimated low for how many we'd need.  Then after RSVPs started coming in and we got a better idea of how many we would actually need, we added a bunch to the reservation.  We ended up having about 10 extra, which is perfect since we didn't run out and didn't have a whole lot of extras to pay for. 

Also, we included some extras for the wedding party to sit in...  after taking pictures for a couple of hours, it was nice to get to sit in the shade and hide from guests as they arrived.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks so much!   :)  whats your email again because i may have more questions for you as it gets closer hehe and you are my go to lady since you got married at the garden too :)  if thats okay!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Heya!

You can reach me at alpinebike [at] hotmail [dot] com - I'm happy to help!  :-) 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards