Rhode Island

Wedding Band

Hi,

Can anyone suggest some reasonably priced wedding bands??

Thanks!

Re: Wedding Band

• kathanddavekathanddave member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I got married in August and had Cover to Cover, they were fabulous ran around 5K but we went with the 9 piece which was a bit more. They had everyone dancing all night and everyone is still raving about them.  I also heard great things about GQ and The Lady, I believe when I looked into hiring them last year they were around $3500-$4000.  I am sure you will get alot of recommendations.  Franki is the contact for Cover to Cover and he is so attentive and will make your wedding day the best.  They learned our first dance song-Gavin DeGraw's Follow Through and it was spot on.

Good Luck!!!!
  • i2012doi2012do member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I saw GQ and the lady at the open house at regatta place
    they were fabulous
    its not in our budget to have a band, but if we  end up with some extra $ at the end of the day --- we would def. hire them

my mom still talks about how amazing they were that day
    www.weddedeverafter.blogspot.com
    167 Invited image 34 Attending image Declined 4 image Still Waiting 129 image
  • edited December 2011
    I'm using GQ & the Lady!  Love love love them!
  • edited December 2011
    Steve Anthony Band- Hes great and reasonable! I used him at my 9.17.10 wedding!!
  • shogan14shogan14 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We used GQ and the Lady and they were amazing!!! Not only reasonably priced, but they also went above and beyond. We had the pianist play the baby grand piano at Lake View Pavilion for the cocktail hour then the music never seemmed to stop...people packed the dancefloor all night long!!! One of the best decisions made for my 8-8-2010 wedding.....
    PitaPata Dog tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • edited December 2011
    I also used GQ and The Lady and my guests danced all night!!!  They were fabulous!!!!
  • edited December 2011
    We are using Felix Brown, a bit pricey but completely worth it! $5,000 for the night.
    Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards