September 2012 Weddings
Options

Accountability- Friday

Hi ladies!

As Britt enjoys her weekend away, I'm here to fill her shoes!! You know the drill ;)

-What did you eat? Yesterday I skipped breakfast (running out of the house again!) and had nuts and raisins for breakfast, I had Ritz Bitz AGAIN for a snack, wheat pasta with asparagus, peas, and broccoli for dinner, and an apple and peanut butter for dessert! Overall, it was a much better day for me than normal. 

-Did you exercise? I walked around ALOT at work again but no structured exercise.

I'm hoping today will go well also!

Happy Friday!!!

0403_0929W BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Accountability- Friday

• Options
    I ran a 5k last night at the gym!  It felt great!!!!!
  • Options
    I was actually under my calorie goal for yesterday and did 30 minutes on the elliptical and we played with the wii fit for a little while too!  Yay!! 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    yesterday we didn't make it to the gym because i ended up having to work late. but that will be our day off for the week. we are going to go tonight right when dan gets home from work, because we have dinner plans with our friends at 8. he's actually planning on asking our friend nick to be one of his groomsmen tonight (that will be 3/4 done), and it's sort of been like pulling teeth to get him to ask, so i'm really glad, and excited that i get to be there when he asks.

yesterday i didn't eat so well either. i got lunch from the cafeteria which was falafel, hummus, pita, tabbouleh, and salad. i love mediterranean food and they only have it like once a month so i decided to splurge. dinner was alright. and when i got hungry at night, i had cereal instead of cookies so that was better i guess. it's all still calories but hopefully cereal has a bit more nutrition.

i think i'm going to start counting calories again.
    Happily married since 9/1/2012!
    The Whimsical Wifey
  • Options
    celticmysscelticmyss member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited January 2012
    Yesterday I had a ham egg and cheese sandwich on whole grain bread for breakfast, a chicken wrap for lunch, and delicious broccoli mac and cheese from Skinnytaste (link) for dinner. 

I also did about 10 minutes of weights and 45 minutes of cardio at the gym. I would have done weights longer but these obnoxious girls were in the weight room doing their synchronized, choreographed to music, exercise routine while singing along. Seriously, do that at home!

Overall it was a good day. I track both my exercise and calories on caloriecount and I was near -1000 calories for the day. I also had about 14 glasses of water. 

I am curious to see what the scale looks like on Monday. I have lost 15 pounds over the last 6 months but I am trying to ramp that up! 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    Good job everyone! We are all going to look so awesome in our dresses!

I'm having a pretty good couple of days! I weighed myself today and I'm 133 now (at 5'2). That means I'm down 5 pounds since my christmas gorging. 3 more pounds to go until I'm back to what I weighed around September/October and then 5 more back to what I weighed this time last year. 

One problem I'm running in to is that I'm not sure I've been eating enough (mild starvation is NOT a great long term diet plan). I think I'm losing weight too quickly, and I really need to count my calories better. I'm starting to feel really hungry so I'm going to make sure I have a nice healthy big lunch today (maybe fish?). I mean, I"m happy at this progress but if you lose too quickly it comes back quickly! Although, a couple of pounds of what I gained is probably due to christmas gorging so I kinda thought that might come off quick once I started eating like a normal person (I went really, really crazy over the holidays).
    September 2012 Siggy Challenge: Wedding Preview!
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker

122image 110image 12image
  • Options
    Yesterday was a great day for me.  I had a shake for breakfast and then a salad for lunch.  I had PT after work so I got a bit of a workout in (and finally got my knee brace so I can workout at home again).  When I got home FI had baked the seafood stuffed salmon we picked up at the store the other night with some brown rice and green beans.  I'm not usually a fan of fish but that fish was AMAZING.  I think I'm going to bake either the steak or tilapia that we have in the fridge tonight, hopefully it comes out just as tasty.

Fridays are always tough for me because they're the slow day at work so I have more time to sit and look at the clock and want to eat because I'm bored.  So far I've been good though, fingers crossed I can last the day :-)
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Daisypath Wedding tickers
    220 image 123 image 21 image
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_september-2012-weddings_accountability-friday?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:a464c18c-2e4d-469b-8eae-3865079cb9cfDiscussion:f4a8040d-a4fb-46dd-8b25-d106ca5fab20Post:f110dbf5-870c-4423-9283-5436329b0ac4">Re: Accountability- Friday</a>:
    [QUOTE] Fridays are always tough for me because they're the slow day at work so I have more time to sit and look at the clock and want to eat because I'm bored. 
    Posted by Sarah&Eric2012[/QUOTE]<div>
    </div><div>
    </div><div>There's a fine line between boredom and hunger, I always say.

</div>
    September 2012 Siggy Challenge: Wedding Preview!
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker

122image 110image 12image
  • Options
    It's more of a habit, when I'm bored, I eat.  I have to break it, but it's not easy.  30 minutes til lunch!
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Daisypath Wedding tickers
    220 image 123 image 21 image
  • Options

Yesterday I had yogurt for breakfast, grilled chicken salad for lunch, and a 'fit mac' meal from myfitfoods (it's a texas thing) and triscuits for a snack.

I haven't gotten back to exercising yet... ugh...
    I only gained about 2 lbs over the holidays so that's exciting! (I thought it was more for sure the way I was inhaing every christmas cookie in sight! lol)

Celtic- 1000 calories sounds like it's low. I'm no nutrition expert or anything but isn't the minimum somewhere around 1200? Do other people know about this?

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Great work ladies!!
    Don't starve yourself - fuel up!! If you're workout out hard you need the extra food - good food! Keep healthy snack around so when you are bored and want to eat you only have good stuff to mow down on :)

I just had a wiked spin class at lunch today - so fun!
    invitationcombo Wedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards