Texas-Dallas and Ft. Worth

SA Wednesday

I have wonderful cooking skills. 

I can burn rice. Frown I'm so disappointed in myself.

Re: SA Wednesday

• edited December 2011
    Oh no! What happened?

We finally got our Thank you cards in the mail. Now to start them! Great! Cry
  • edited December 2011
    The same person leaving terrible reviews twenty times does not constitute "everyone" having a terrible experience at a place.

In other news, the fight going on in the Affordable Dreams thread is ridiculous.
    Anniversary

• edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_texas-dallas-ft-worth_sa-wednesday-45?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:102Discussion:c5795b71-9ff1-491e-bcba-7523f5022142Post:4cdaac34-9d2c-4093-8cb2-5743f0459bd4">Re: SA Wednesday</a>:
    [QUOTE]The same person leaving terrible reviews twenty times does not constitute "everyone" having a terrible experience at a place. In other news, the fight going on in the <strong>Affordable Dreams thread is ridiculous.
    </strong>Posted by professorscience[/QUOTE]

Where is this?
  • MLandCJMLandCJ member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm going to take the big jump and just dive in.

What ever Kendall will say about me ins't true :)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    Hey girls! Sorry I haven't been around much lately. I got that second job I interviewed for, so I'm going to be working 5 days a week (12 hour shifts each) until the wedding to try to pay for this thing. I will have no life for the next few months! :)
    I also got to see the doctor about my constant fatigue and it turns out that my B12 and Iron levels were really low! So hopefully I'll start feeling better with the medicines she prescribed for me. Everything's finally looking up. Laughing
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • bsn1752bsn1752 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_texas-dallas-ft-worth_sa-wednesday-45?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:102Discussion:c5795b71-9ff1-491e-bcba-7523f5022142Post:c222526a-96cc-4950-863c-35acf60a8574">Re: SA Wednesday</a>:
    [QUOTE]I'm going to take the big jump and just dive in. What ever Kendall will say about me ins't true :)
    Posted by MLandCJ[/QUOTE]

What?  And what?  :)
  • ecox12ecox12 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm excited that my FI comes home tomorrow! Haven't really seen him the past few weeks because of work. :(

How's everyone else doing?
  • angelsong21angelsong21 member
    edited December 2011
    Going on vacation sounds like a great idea... until 15 people, including 4 screaming children, pile into your condo all day despite having their own.  There has been very little sleeping and very little relaxing.  But thank God for the Celtic bar down the street.  Cheap beer, huge drinks, and great food?  Bless you.
    Anniversary Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • MLandCJMLandCJ member
    edited December 2011
    I'm watching the Vegas Strip on Tru TV. This guy firmly believes he is prego with a dino baby. He said "I felt him kicking for 9 hours last night!" He is totally chocolate milk wasted.
  • angelsong21angelsong21 member
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_texas-dallas-ft-worth_sa-wednesday-45?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:102Discussion:c5795b71-9ff1-491e-bcba-7523f5022142Post:c889113e-9238-44ed-9b24-f62107845827">Re: SA Wednesday</a>:
    [QUOTE]I'm watching the Vegas Strip on Tru TV. This guy firmly believes he is prego with a dino baby. He said "I felt him kicking for 9 hours last night!"<strong> He is totally chocolate milk wasted</strong>.

haha :)
    Anniversary Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • edited December 2011
    Good Morning!! It's weird. I'm so close to the wedding, yet I have NO motivation to do ANYTHING wedding related! ugh!
  • fryer2012fryer2012 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm really effing tired and my eyeballs are burning.

Crash- I burn rice all the time & I have a rice steamer!  I'm ready to throw the thing in the trash! Don't feel bad!
    Photobucket Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • crash2729crash2729 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_texas-dallas-ft-worth_sa-wednesday-45?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:102Discussion:c5795b71-9ff1-491e-bcba-7523f5022142Post:73ddbe91-73a4-4069-a48c-7c2cf9a0d1f4">Re: SA Wednesday</a>:
    [QUOTE]<strong>Oh no! What happened? </strong>We finally got our Thank you cards in the mail. Now to start them! Great!
    Posted by DFWIndian[/QUOTE]

I tried cooking from memory instead of looking at the bag and shorted the water by 1/2 cup.
  • MLandCJMLandCJ member
    edited December 2011
    Kathleen- Don't feel soo bad :( I burnt ramen noodles so bad it ruined the pan.

I hate when people try to take credit for something that they didn't do.
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_texas-dallas-ft-worth_sa-wednesday-45?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:102Discussion:c5795b71-9ff1-491e-bcba-7523f5022142Post:c222526a-96cc-4950-863c-35acf60a8574">Re: SA Wednesday</a>:
    [QUOTE]I'm going to take the big jump and just dive in. What ever Kendall will say about me ins't true :)

Rofl!

I hear driving on the wrong side of a divided street is awesome.
  • MLandCJMLandCJ member
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_texas-dallas-ft-worth_sa-wednesday-45?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:102Discussion:c5795b71-9ff1-491e-bcba-7523f5022142Post:21fc4444-22b6-4bf2-927f-e904480625d1">Re: SA Wednesday</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: SA Wednesday : Rofl! I hear driving on the wrong side of a divided street is awesome.
    Posted by KendallandAlbert[/QUOTE]

I like to call it an experience of a lifetime!
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_texas-dallas-ft-worth_sa-wednesday-45?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:102Discussion:c5795b71-9ff1-491e-bcba-7523f5022142Post:109059af-f25f-4383-a9ee-d853f1a29f27">Re: SA Wednesday</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: SA Wednesday : I like to call it an experience of a lifetime!
    <div>
    </div><div>OMG... I am still laughing at this :) Definitely an adventure, that is for sure.</div>
    **Planning Bio** UPDATED! 4/9/12 Wedding Countdown Ticker Photobucket Follow Me on Pinterest
  • edited December 2011
    I also want to mention target parking lot drug deals are pretty hot.

Anywho, is anyone else hitting up the bridal show this weekend?  I know Courtney is working it (woo) and I believe Kristan is going.  Anyone want to grab breakfast before?
  • edited December 2011
    Kendall- Trying to find shade in the worst parking lot ever may LOOK like a drug deal to that lazy cop, but that's not my problem :-P

I'm definitely going on Saturday. We are going EARLY so we can get on the road at a decent time once we're done. I'm down for breakfast. I think me and my MOH/sister are going to Local Diner :)
    **Planning Bio** UPDATED! 4/9/12 Wedding Countdown Ticker Photobucket Follow Me on Pinterest
  • edited December 2011
    Did I miss something or everything?
  • bsn1752bsn1752 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_texas-dallas-ft-worth_sa-wednesday-45?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:102Discussion:c5795b71-9ff1-491e-bcba-7523f5022142Post:2a660cf3-8186-419c-8ca6-caf783c4edd9">Re: SA Wednesday</a>:
    [QUOTE]Did I miss something or everything?
    Posted by DFWIndian[/QUOTE]

I think that we all missed it.. except for Kendall, Courtney and Kristan.  :)
  • edited December 2011
    Courtney may or may not have driven up the on coming side of a divided road with Kristan and I screaming for our lives :D

On a sadder note, this puppy (Hunter) is the same age/breed as Rygel and is being put up for Euthanasia on Friday night.  My heart is breaking when I see them side by side.  If only we had room for 1 more :( 

If you have room for a WONDERFUL breed (fun, incredibly smart, low health issues from the cross breed of 2 sturdy dogs, etc), call Dallas Animal Services asap :(

• edited December 2011
    Thanks for getting the word out Kendall! Daniel's so sad about those doggies, he wants to go get the German Shepherd.
  • edited December 2011
    I think Camp Bow Wow in LC is going to foster a couple :)
  • edited December 2011
    It is amazing how, after 12 years, the same song can make me cry no matter what.

We just had our last dance at the camp, and they have played "Iris" as the last song since it came out.  All the kids get into big groups and just cry.  It is so sweet.
    Anniversary

• edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_texas-dallas-ft-worth_sa-wednesday-45?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:102Discussion:c5795b71-9ff1-491e-bcba-7523f5022142Post:419d9c49-7e74-4024-8195-efca5a690d45">Re: SA Wednesday</a>:
    [QUOTE]I think Camp Bow Wow in LC is going to foster a couple :)
    Posted by KendallandAlbert[/QUOTE]

Yay!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards