New Hampshire

No response from Candice French?

Hello - 

I have read a lot of great reviews and would love to get in touch with Candice French for wedding day makeup.  I see I'm not the first to have this problem, but I have emailed twice with no response from her.  Is there another way besides her Yahoo email address to get in touch with her?  Phone number?  Based on the rave reviews, I'm hesitant to book someone else without getting in touch with Candice first, but I'm getting worried about the lack of response.  Any way you can help, I appreciate it!

Re: No response from Candice French?

• In case you don't go with Candice, you may want to contact Erin Convery, (Nashua).  Erin-convery@comcast.net or 891-2250.  She did on-site makeup/hair for our wedding party---she's fantastic!
    September 2011 Board-April Siggy Challenge-Honeymoon Pics
    imageimage
    Planning Bio-updated August 16, 2011 NH Knotties Site
    Anniversary
  • Candice did my make-up for my wedding.  She is fabulous.  I know she was having some computer problems for a while.  I can assure you though, she is extremely reliable and her work is amazing!
    Anniversary
  • In case you can't reach her, or decide to keep looking, I would highly recommend Donna Cotnoir from Custom For You NH.  She has done my hair and makeup for proms, a friend's wedding, and my own wedding.  She traveled to the hotel where we got ready, did everyone's hair and makeup, and did a wonderful job!  She is so sweet and very professional.  I have very long, thick hair which can be difficult to manage in an updo, and she's done it many times- and I have always loved it! Definitely check her out. :)
    Anniversary
  • I just sent her a message on FB as I know her personally.  If she gets back to me I will let you ladies know.
  • Thanks to all those who offered to reach out to her.  I still haven't heard anything from her.  Does anyone have a phone number I could try, in case she is having computer problems and not receiving any messages online in any format?
  • My cousin who used her for her wedding gave me her number, but when I called it was out of service. I also haven't heard anything from her.
  • Just heard from Candice last night.  If she hasn't gotten in touch and you are still looking for her, her new email address is: candicefrenchmakeup@gmail.com
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards