South Carolina

Question....Please Answer! Wedding in Myrtle Beach

Hello All!  I just got engaged and I am having a wedding in Myrtle Beach, where I've never been.  My fiance's parents are there and they can't travel to CA for us, so we're coming to them.  I really like the Hilton Myrtle Beach, and I was curious on how they catered food is.  They lawn with the views looks beautiful! Anyone try them?

Thanks!

Laurie

Re: Question....Please Answer! Wedding in Myrtle Beach

• msktn95msktn95 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011

Hi and Congrats on your engagement. The Hilton is a nice hotel. The Embassy Suite is also in the area and it is a lot nicer.  I viewed both hotels and like the Embassy the best.

Follow Me on Pinterest image image BabyFruit Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    I was married at The Breakers Resort this summer and would highly rec. that you check them out.
  • leffingleffing member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm getting married at the Hilton in Myrtle Beach in April. We're getting married out on the plaza, not the lawn. We had a food tasting, and it was EXCELLENT! I've also heard great things about the food from other people who have had their weddings there. If you decide to go with this, you will probably work with Christine. She's really great and always quick to answer any questions/emails!

Good luck!
    April 2012 Feb. Siggy Challenge: Honeymoon: Excellence, Dominican Republic Photobucket Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    I've heard mixed reviews about the Hilton.  The staff is really nice though!  I looked there originally and decided that it was out of our price range.  I would suggest that you look at the Surf Golf & Beach Club in North Myrtle Beach.  Their chef is awesome and makes incredible food!  It's a beautiful venue and the price is extremely reasonable.  We're having our ceremony and reception there, complete with a buffet, open bar, cocktail hour, appetizers, etc. for under $9000! 
  • check out www.LindseyKphotography.com if you are lookin for a photographer
  • If you are looking for a Photographer please let me know! I do weddings in Myrtle Beach area! My email is tbammons@sccoast.net
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards