Destination Weddings Discussions
Options

My last words of wisdom (I keep thinking of things I forgot to tell y'all!)

So, we all went / will go through it at some point in time.  You're just OVER it!  Over all the planning, hard work, drama, etc... I started out wanting to elope b/c I didn't want to deal with it all.  And, don't get me wrong, I'm sure it still would have been fabulous had we decided to do that.  BUT, what I want to tell you all is that - it's SOOOO worth it!  I'd do it all over again in a heartbeat!  You will never feel so much love and support in one day!  Again, I'm sure eloping would have been fab too, I'm NOT knocking it AT ALL!  But, in hindsight, I am so happy and feel so blessed to have spent the most special day of my life with people who truly care so much about us and were truly so thrilled to be there with us!!  Also goes back to why a DW is so awesome... people at home will just go to your wedding for something to do on a random Saturday night.  People who travel and make sacrifices to make sure they're there with you.... those are friends to cherish forever!

So, that's about all I got!  I'm sure I'll think of more!  And, I just wanted to tell you all again how much I appreciate all of your support and help throughout this planning process!  I would have never gotten through it without you all!  I welcome any of you to come to me via FB, email (EML113 @ hotmail dot com) or whatever... I will definitely be popping in and out of here though, b/c I cannot wait to hear all about your amazing wedding days!!

LOVE you all!!! :)
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: My last words of wisdom (I keep thinking of things I forgot to tell y'all!)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards