Oregon
Options

Loved my vendors! Mostly Hood River/Gorge area folks...

Got married 9/15 at the Balch Hotel in Dufur, OR (seriously awesome venue, beautiful setting, really nice staff who were totally on top of the whole scene). Just wanted to rec my vendors for anyone planning a Hood River or Gorge area wedding:
photographer: Jim Semlor (wow, just wow)
florist: Lucy's Informal Flowers (give her an idea of what vibe/colors you want, specific flowers you like, etc. and let her loose creatively, she will really deliver)
cake (and PIES!): Pamela of Fleur Cakes (pear huckleberry pie, friends.)
caterer: Gorge Catering/Nora's Table (yum!)
coordinator: Mari-Beth Guenther (cannot say enough good things- she handled everything w/ the vendors during the last week and of course on the day of- made sure everything really ran smoothly. Invaluable.)
make-up: Whitney Stassi (based in Portland, works quickly & really well, very nice, and super flexible about location)
ceremony musicians: Effesenden Music (so many compliments!! And they did a great job w/ the song I asked for that wasn't in their existing repertoire.)
dj: Pro DJs Oregon (based in Portland, nice, easy to work with, not "typical obnoxious wedding DJ" folks)
hair: he's my regular hair guy, so I'm happy to rec him as a stylist in general, not just for wedding stuff- Charles @ London Influence in Portland. The guy's a genius w/ cuts.
hair color: sort of hate sharing this b/c she's already sooooo hard to get an appoinment with! ;) But Staci at Wooptido in Portland is out of this world.
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Loved my vendors! Mostly Hood River/Gorge area folks...

• Options
    Aw, Wendy played your wedding?!  I went to college with her and her brother is married to my cousin.  She's a crazy talented musician.

Glad you guys had a great day - I saw pics from Candace and it looked lovely :-)
  • Options
    I second using Lucy for flowers (she did a wonderful job on ours) and Fleur Cakes...amazing cake. Wow to both.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards