Texas-Dallas and Ft. Worth
Options

Hair and makeup

Hey ladies
Did anyone love and/or would recommend their hair and/or makeup person to me. We are getting married in Dallas and my usual hair lady doesn't do updos :(  Also if you remember a price range that would be great

thanks

Re: Hair and makeup

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I used Beauty Outloud. They work as a team and are VERY reasonably priced. I'd recommend them to anyone!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    haleyhedrichaleyhedric member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We live right on the cusp of Addison and Dallas, and Clive and Co. is a small salon that I go to :). It is right below our apartment, and I always love everything they do! Prices range from 40-110 depending on the stylist. :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I am using Angie Williams.  Today my coordinator told me she doesn't know why she ever gives anyone other than Angie as a recommendation.
    Anniversary

• Options
    courtski2004courtski2004 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_texas-dallas-ft-worth_hair-makeup-8?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:102Discussion:8267ec9b-bd69-4502-b946-b55e633a5169Post:9c2b6484-f1f5-43e2-b222-4ee688c99599">Re: Hair and makeup</a>:
    [QUOTE]I am using Angie Williams.  Today my coordinator told me she doesn't know why she ever gives anyone other than Angie as a recommendation.
    Posted by professorscience[/QUOTE]

Angie is who I used as my hair and makeup vendor...she was so wonderful! She will travel to you, and brings an assistant at no extra charge. By far the easiest of my vendors to book.

<a href="http://www.awweddinghair.com/">www.awweddinghair.com</a>
  • Options
    Ladies
    Thanks for the Angie Williams.  I tired to book her and we went back and forth and when she got back to me a week later it was to tell me she already had a contract sent in.  I am sad.  Any other recommendation?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards