New Jersey - South
Options

Travel Agents?

I'm looking for recs on travel agents in the SJ area.  We want to do 11 days in Italy, going to a few different cities with a bunch of side trips.  Airfare changes so much and some of the trips are a little complicated to book, so I wanted to consult with a TA to see what kind of prices we could get before booking anything.  

Thanks!

Re: Travel Agents?

• Options
    teacup0618teacup0618 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We used Karen at Liberty travel in deptford mall. Its our first time using a TA, but she's great so far! GL!
    Photobucket Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    shannon1787shannon1787 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We use Jonathan at Jonathan's Travel in Sewell NJ.  My parents and grandparents have book many trips through him.  He was great at getting us information on all the different places we want. GL!
    Photobucket
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We're using Colony Travel in Deptford & Pennsville (I think thats the right town) and so far so good. I know we could have booked it ourselves, but it was nice not to have to deal with it (especially searching for airfair deals).
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    Mia2700Mia2700 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We use Crowley Travel in Hammonton for everything.  She's been around for years and knows all the right people to talk to in order to get the best deals.  She's always willing to go above and beyond. 

800 S White Horse Pike # C
    Hammonton, NJ 08037-2018
    (609) 567-1200
  • Options
    mpinompino member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I used Lisa at Beckett Travel in Beckett, NJ right outside of Swedesboro- she is amazing!! I have booked other trips through there and they truly find the best prices!!

www.beckettravel.com
    856--467-1303
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards