Honeymoon Discussions
Options

adding to the location suggestions pile

my FI flies free with his family, so they've gone to many exoticish places, like costa rica, puerto rico, cayman islands, jamaica, aruba, europe, etc etc

i'd like to go somewhere awesome that he has never been before...any suggestions that aren't the ones above?
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: adding to the location suggestions pile

• Options
    Turks and Caicoas

Bora Bora!!!!!
    It's time. Adoption saving and process started in November 2012.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    hmmmm i think he might have been to t&c and we've looked into bora bora
    both great suggestions! thanks!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I loved Anguilla, Grenada, Bermuda and Kauai for warm, beachy locations. Montreal is also beautiful and has so much culture if you're looking for a more citified trip.

We're going to Bora Bora and Moorea soon, but also on "to-see" my list are Bali, Thailand, the Greek Islands, and the Maldives.

Hope that gives you some ideas!
  • Options
    Nice, France, BEAUTIFUL
  • Options
    Atlantis Resort, Bahamas!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    can you give more info? what time of year? what are your/Fi's interests? dislikes? budget?

• Options
    hawaii, with all of the islands, maybe there are ones he hasn't been to.
    Anniversary image
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers image TO image
    my to-read shelf:
    Mel O's book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (to-read shelf)
  • Options
    It doesn't like he has been to Southeast Asia at all. We are going to Hong Kong and Bali for our honeymoon and I am beyond excited.
  • Options
    Cambodia and Thailand are on our list of places to check into for honeymoon
  • Options

Have you ever visited the Mayan Riviera in Mexico? It’s amazing and so perfect for a honeymoon.  One resort that I think you would really enjoy is Secrets Silversands.  It’s a very chic, modern, adult’s only all-inclusive resort. It would honestly be the perfect place for you and your future hubby. The resort offers numerous activities and boasts an awesome beach. The spa is also absolutely amazing. I can guarantee that the staff will also pamper you beyond belief and make your honeymoon extra special. I hope you check Secrets out. You won’t regret it, I promise!

• Options
    Moorea and Bora Bora
    Fiji
    Seychelles
    Maldives
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards