Washington-Seattle
Options

Facebook

Hello! I'm recently back from living out of the country for several years and am planning my wedding. Yay! I recently requested to be a member of the facebook group because my friend recommended it. Thank you.

Re: Facebook

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Welcome! We'd love to know more about you and your wedding. I can see that this is your first post. :) Exciting.

You should make a bio and add a picture so we can have a face to go with the name. Good websites to make bios are mywedding.com or weebly.com. Good luck! Can't wait to know more.

When are you getting married? When were you engaged? What part of WA are you from? Do you have anything planned already? Colors? Anything unique about your wedding? Tell us more.
    BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker we're having twins!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thank you. I am a bit overwhelmed with all of the new websites and such since I just opened a new facebook account like my friend recommended I should. I have been out of the country and not really using computers very much because I didn't need to.  I will try to do a wedding website too. We are considering having our wedding in January, though we don't have a date yet. We were engaged a few months ago, and haven't really made any decisions yet. We are taking it slow and not trying to be in a rush. It is fun to just enjoy the engagement right now. Thank you.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Well if I can make any suggestions, I'd find your venue first, and then find your photographer. The venue will set your date and photogs go fast.

My fav photog is www.jennygg.com. Check her out, she is AMAZING.

Also, the seattle board is FULL of girls who have a lot of knowledge about this area and wedding related things. When you guys are ready to start planning things and need questions answers, make sure to ask because you will definately get help. :0)
    BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker we're having twins!
  • Options
    edited December 2011

Just wanted to say welcome & congrats!  I agree with Sara - find the venue & photog first.  I also second Jenny, great pics, great pricing, great person.

Family fall photo session with Ashley Hoyle Photography
    Married 7/10/10
    Wedding Planning Bio - Updated 6/13/2010
    Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards