Washington-Seattle
Options

they're rollin in!

now that our RSVP date is tomorrow, people are rsvping like crazy... at this point, i don't really care what means of communication you rsvp in... i'll take the loss of the stamp, whatever!

sooo happy: an RSVP we were waiting for and dreading to ask about came in the mail today... most of you can probably know what i'm talkin about. :)

annoyed: my cousin, who i'm not close with AT ALL and haven't seen in probably 10 or more years, asked over facebook where her std and invitation was... she is the same person that when i got engaged said that she wasn't sure if she could make it because her brother works on saturdays... that was 15months before my wedding.. anyway, she was like, i hope i'm invited to your wedding.. blah blah blah. so i sent her an invitation because i'm nice... well i keep asking her if she is gonna send it back and she doesn't answer... so she finally she messages on facebook "won't be able to make it" hahaha. i'm ok with that.. just don't try to get invited and then don't come... hahaha. less money i'm spending!

amused: this guy at work refuses to tell me if he's coming or not until the rsvp date. I'm sure him and his wife are coming but when we've had convos he keeps jokingly saying "i have until the 17th!". So today a co-worker asked him and he goes "no you don't, i'll rsvp tomorrow!" hahahaha. makes me laugh because he is totally the type to do that!

starting to feel better about all of this!
BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker we're having twins!

Re: they're rollin in!

• Options
    mergatormergator member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hooray! No more feeling sick! Everything is going to work out exactly the way it's supposed to! :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Oh good! People are just slackers and wait until the last minute. You're coworker is funny :D
    Daisypath Vacation tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    That is great news! That gets me excited for my RSVP date! ;)
  • Options
    jennlinjennlin member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    i think rsvp's are a struggle for everyone..my MOH is having panic attacks right now too (her wedding 7/24)..

my h's aunt wrote the date on her rsvp and a little message that said "only two days late!"...but the post office stamp was two days after she dated it.....

but that's just part of the "fun" of planning a wedding! glad things are working out for you! :)
    ♥ bfp2 02/15/2012 ♥ edd 10/23/2013 ♥
    ♥ bfp1 06/14/2011 ♥ edd 02/22/2012 ♥
    ♥ baby jennlin born on 02/15/2012 ♥

who says you can only wear your wedding dress once?

honeymoon biomarried bioplanning bio
    jumped ship to the new and improved nest. back to TB for baby boards.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Yay!  I am happy for you.  But also, jealous.  I only got one today, and it was a decline. =(
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011

atleast you got something.. i can't believe your date is the 1st.. i would be buggin even more if i had to wait much longer. :)

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Well, I sent mine out after you.  So in the end, we will still have to wait the same amount of time.  I DID just realize though, that I have passed the point & more people have RSVPed than not.  Woo!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    woohoo!!! i remember being soo excited when that happened!!! :) you're right.. i'm just impatient though and we all know that!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards