Oregon

An inexpensive caterer for an appetizer wine reception.

I need a caterer that can do appetizers for my wedding reception on a budget. Anybody know of a caterer that fits that requirement?

Re: An inexpensive caterer for an appetizer wine reception.

• We are doing a pizza buffet, and Pizzicato is catering.  They are so amazing and are a really great deal.  You could check them out!  Most caterers that we talked to were willing to with with our budget, we just wanted to have pizza.
  • HI, I have work for a hotel and open up a restaurant that both does catering service and ir can cost a lot of money. So last year I started my own catering company to help people out that are on a budget. You can just out my website to check out my services and we also prep and cook the food you chose. The website is QandAcaterers.com,if you like you can feel free to leave some information on the contact page. Thank You
  • <div>I went to the website for QandAcaterers.com and it did not work.  I'm interested in using your services for my wedding.  Do you have a working website?</div><div>
    </div><div>
    </div>In Response to <a href="http://neworleans.weddings.com/Sites/weddings/Pages/main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_oregon_an-inexpensive-caterer-for-an-appetizer-wine-reception?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:119Discussion:78ff4192-6af2-4714-8a25-b9b5598dc414Post:25446e8c-9f0d-4774-8d02-3579ceb378d9">Re: An inexpensive caterer for an appetizer wine reception.</a>:
    [QUOTE]HI, I have work for a hotel and open up a restaurant that both does catering service and ir can cost a lot of money. So last year I started my own catering company to help people out that are on a budget. You can just out my website to check out my services and we also prep and cook the food you chose. The website is QandAcaterers.com,if you like you can feel free to leave some information on the contact page. Thank You
    Posted by quinbub[/QUOTE]
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards