Arizona-Phoenix
Options

Custom Wedding band, looking for PHX area recommendations

using the diamonds from my grandmothers wedding band for mine. Anyone have a local jeweler they recommend?

Re: Custom Wedding band, looking for PHX area recommendations

• Options
    cu97tigercu97tiger member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its Name Dropper
    edited December 2011
    Demerjian <---Clicky
    My FI used my grandmother's diamonds to make my engagement ring. Demerjian also designed my wedding band and will be making my FI's ring. Several of FIs friends have used them and loved them!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

"You are made of win." -SopChick
    Still here and still fabulous!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I recommend Michael's Creative Jewelry in Ahwatukee. http://www.michaelscreative.com/

I was referred to them by someone else that had a great experience there and I can't sing their praises enough.

Emily, the manager is fantastic! She has loads of experience and is an gemologist too.

I did what you are doing, took the diamonds from another ring and created my own.
    Married my better half on 11/6/2011.
  • Options
    DakotaMNDakotaMN member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I second Michael's Creative, we had both my engagement band created there and the wedding band that consisted of passed down diamonds as well.  They do a great job and listen to what you are looking for, they have great, creative ideas.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks Ladies!  Michaels was the first place I went, and was looking for another estimate just for price comparision- its good to know people are happy with their work.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Christopher Diamonds in Chandler is great!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    London Gold in Chandler (they also have a store in Scottsdale).

My fiance's aunt gave us diamonds to use. We put the 1/2 carat diamond and 8 smaller diamonds in the engagement ring, and we put 14 more smaller diamonds into the wedding band.

We are both engineers and came in with pictures and scale estimates for them to work from, but that much pre-planning is not necessary for them to create what you want. We worked one-on-one with the jeweler during the CAD (Computer Aided Design) process; he was a great guy who understood what we wanted and did a great job on keeping us up to date on the stages of the design process. London Gold was able to create exactly what I have always wanted even when I thought what I wanted might be impossible.

They did a grea job, consultations are free, and when you decide to have them create your ring, you only have to pay 20% of the estimate up front. The rest is due once the piece is complete. They were also able to finish the ring and band in two weeks.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards