September 2012 Weddings
Options

What now?

Well now what? This board is pretty quiet now....
So how about a question?
What was your favorite part of your ceremony?

Re: What now?

• Options
    Good idea!
    My favorite part of the ceremony, was saying our vows!
    Visit The Nest! Anniversary
  • Options
    I think the vows and our first dance were my favorite. We were kind of in our own little world during the first dance, almost like there was no one else in the room, just laughing and talking and enjoying our alone time. 
    Daisypath Wedding tickers
  • Options
    Mine was def the fist time hubby saw me walking down the aisle to him, I will never forget his face! God I miss my wedding day :/
  • Options
    Husband's (still weird saying that) friend sang "All I ask of you" from Phantom of the Opera with the string quartet. The friend works for a college in their music department and went to school for performance so he is REALLY good. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Listening to my husband fumble though his vows because he was emotional :)
  • Options
    Feeling him grip my hands just as tight as I was to try and keep it together during our vows.  We both choked up though but we were holding hands so tight I never wanted that moment to end.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    When my husband said his vows to my daughter.

She had no idea that he would be including her that way and they were very personal. She looked up at me with these tears of joy. After the ceremony she said "Jon really loves me. He really does!" I was glad to be part of that moment when she was so touched by his emotions!
  • Options
    After walking down the aisle (taking deep breaths), my husband said a simple, "hi" to me after I reached him.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards