Maryland-Baltimore
Options

AW: Bio Update

After months of not updating anything, and because I've had much more time to do much more planning, I've updated almost my entire bio.  

Almost every single section is either updated or new.  
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Miss ... Mrs.

Re: AW: Bio Update

• Options
    edited December 2011
    It looks great! Thanks for posting some b-pics too. I kinda want to do them for our 1-year so I'm always curious as to how others' have turned out!
    6.12.10 June 2010 Siggy Challenge: Fave E-pic imageMy Bio
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Looking good!!!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    ajerome21ajerome21 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Looks great! The B-pics are so cute!
  • Options
    dawnmhaydendawnmhayden member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    You totally made me want to get B-Pics done!  I know it's somewhere down in another post, but would you mind sharing the photographer's info?  I think I'm going to bite the bullet and call!
    imageAnniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Yeah you can e-mail me if you want, I tried to put the most modest ones up there.  I am so happy with them!  Her website is www dot forever-yesterday dot com... there's also a link to her blog on there, but I'm not sure if there's any b-pics on there.  I know there's more b-pics in the Galleries of the Portraits section.  

Of course I just went back into my bio and edited it a little more because I realized last night I forgot some things and that there were a few spelling mistakes I was too tired to fix!  (There's probably still more, who knows).  
  • Options
    dawnmhaydendawnmhayden member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I contacted her :-)  Are you making your own album or is she doing that?  I just don't know about putting my pictures online...
    imageAnniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I decided I'm going to have Jenni make it.  I was going to do it on vistaprint/shutterfly or whatever but I decide a.) I don't want to exploit certain pictures online that I'd definitely want in the album (but didn't post on here for obvious reasons) and b.) because I had Jenni take the pictures and she did such a great job (IMO) that I might as well do it "right" and have her make the album.  I still need to contact her about which album will be best.  
  • Options
    behweebehwee member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Cool!  Everything looks/sounds wonderful.  I love that you're having a birthday cupcake for your mom, that's so sweet!  And the cookie buffet...mmm!   We live close to the Tremont so I may have to crash your wedding.  ;) 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards