Florida-Central Florida

Linen Rental - Melbourne/Space Coast Area??

Hi! I

thought I had decided on Kirbys in Orlando for our linen rental...good service, good price...but we're picking up and dropping off our linens to save some $$ and realized that we'd be making 2 extra trips there (from Melbourne) the weekend of the wedding, so that would kind of suck.

I was wondering if anyone knows of a place in the Melbourne area other than Special Occasions on 192 (they were rude and will not get my $$). Anyone ever used Chairs for Affairs or anything else? Ive found that some of these rental places dont even have websites, so its hard to find a good one. =P Just let me know! Thanks!!!

=D

Re: Linen Rental - Melbourne/Space Coast Area??

• edited December 2011
    I'm using Bell Chair. I don't know where they are located because they are delivering and doing the set up (they are MUCH cheaper than Kirby). I am getting the white wood folding chairs with cushion from them for the FM for $2 a chair and they don't have those crazy overtime and fees that Kirby has because it is a Saturday.
  • edited December 2011
    Oh cool! If theyre that much cheaper, then we might as well let them deliver and set up. I'll check it out! Thanks.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards